Groups

£200 cashback from Quidco on all 12 month Simplicity Sim only contracts £25+ O2

£200 cashback for ALL 12 month SIM Only £25+ tariffs From £8.33 after Quidco cashback for 1200 mins / unlimited texts!

24 Hours Only

quidco.com/o2?…bsr

267 Comments

Quite a big gamble though if quidco mess this one up!

supermod

Moved to MISC as this is a Quidco cashback offer, thanks

PAUL7331;8204155

Quite a big gamble though if quidco mess this one up!

Agreed.

Last sim only deal I kept chasing Quidco for a few months but it did track and validate in the end.
    H & R added :thumbsup:

Charlie Brown

Yes, I have receive cash back from them with no problem at all. Temping..

Does this work for the i-phone simplicity ones too??

Original Poster

Savvy Tips

O2 24hr special £200 cashback for ALL 12 month Simplicity SIM only £25+ tariffs! 1200 mins/unlimited texts from £8.33 after cashback! (saving you 67%!). Includes iPhone tariffs! Ends Friday midnight. Quidco exclusive.

agnostic;8204242

Savvy TipsO2 24hr special £200 cashback for ALL 12 month Simplicity SIM … Savvy TipsO2 24hr special £200 cashback for ALL 12 month Simplicity SIM only £25+ tariffs! 1200 mins/unlimited texts from £8.33 after cashback! (saving you 67%!). Includes iPhone tariffs! Ends Friday midnight. Quidco exclusive.

I can only see the £25 one for 900 mins, it's £30 for the 1200mins one?

agnostic;8204242

Savvy TipsO2 24hr special £200 cashback for ALL 12 month Simplicity SIM … Savvy TipsO2 24hr special £200 cashback for ALL 12 month Simplicity SIM only £25+ tariffs! 1200 mins/unlimited texts from £8.33 after cashback! (saving you 67%!). Includes iPhone tariffs! Ends Friday midnight. Quidco exclusive.

Where did you get that from?

Ahh, £13.33 for iphone one per month it works out at... not bad though!

Huh doesn't add up somewhere.

Adam2050;8204387

Huh doesn't add up somewhere.

Its £13.33 going from the £30 per month contract, minus the £200 cashback.

Suprised this aint hotter???

New to hukd. Do you think this would work on a Blackberry sim only plan?

how long does it usually take to get the quidco from a mobile contract? i took my vodaphone contract out in early december last year, it's been validated for ages now but still hasn't paid out

Ive ordered the iphone £25 deal.... 900 mins, unlimited text and data/wi fi. £8.33 per month after quidco if this all goes well. HOT!

Gah I duped this, hopefully mod will delete it

Anyone actually on Simplicity Smartphone Tariff?

What is the actual fair usage policy/gigabyte amount???

PAUL7331;8204783

Its £13.33 going from the £30 per month contract, minus the £200 cashback.

Thats not what it says.

PAUL7331;8205455

Ive ordered the iphone £25 deal.... 900 mins, unlimited text and data/wi … Ive ordered the iphone £25 deal.... 900 mins, unlimited text and data/wi fi. £8.33 per month after quidco if this all goes well. HOT!

You won't get £200 cashback.

Its changed I see no longer stats includes iphone contracts.

quidco.com/o2
    Where does it say it doesn't include iPhone Simplicity Contracts?
    It's a shame people with iPhones get wifi as well on top, what have smartphone and blackberry people done to deserve being left out? lol

The blackberry deal looks interesting

schizoboy;8205857

http://www.quidco.com/o2Where does it say it doesn't include iPhone … http://www.quidco.com/o2Where does it say it doesn't include iPhone Simplicity Contracts?It's a shame people with iPhones get wifi as well on top, what have smartphone and blackberry people done to deserve being left out? lolThe blackberry deal looks interesting

I did before is my point now removed, and thre isn't a 12 month simplicity package for 1200 minutes at £25 on iphone..

Adam2050;8205921

I did before is my point now removed, and thre isn't a 12 month … I did before is my point now removed, and thre isn't a 12 month simplicity package for 1200 minutes at £25 on iphone..

Sorry missed that...

I'd still like to know what exactly O2's unlimited data limit actually is on smartphone simplicity

so does this not work with the iphone £25 contracts?

regards

yus

I think it does, but still can't see it being worth it.

its gotta be worth it, £8 a month for all them mins/texts and unlim internet, you cannot go wrong

yus786

Banned

Does anyone know if Quidco and O2 go 50/50 with your cash back after they decline it?

guv;8206304

Does anyone know if Quidco and O2 go 50/50 with your cash back after they … Does anyone know if Quidco and O2 go 50/50 with your cash back after they decline it?

Come April/May will see a big test as those who ordered O2 Simplicity 10 in late Feb will be chasing their £100 QuidCo.
    Also those who have made enquires on O2 and not gotten them will of course be more vocal, and they do appear here on HUKD.

the porter;8206315

how do you work that out 12x25 =£300-£200 cashback=£100less than a tenner … how do you work that out 12x25 =£300-£200 cashback=£100less than a tenner a month 900mins unl text unl data sound oreeet to me and lower your tariff after the £200 has paid out makes it even cheaper

Oh yeh didn't we discuss this yesterday.:w00t:

Banned

the porter;8206324

why would they decline it guv?

schizoboy;8206326

Come April/May will see a big test as those who ordered O2 Simplicity 10 … Come April/May will see a big test as those who ordered O2 Simplicity 10 in late Feb will be chasing their £100 QuidCo.Also those who have made enquires on O2 and not gotten them will of course be more vocal, and they do appear here on HUKD.

Dunno. I've had 2 mobile contracts that tracked and given a payout date, then get declined. Admittedly, its with 3, but Ive seen enough comments for Voda and O2 to suggest taking a deal like this is a real big gamble if you are banking on the cashback.

Banned

the porter;8206401

i have never had an ounce of trouble if its all done online and you have … i have never had an ounce of trouble if its all done online and you have all your account numbers then quidco usually get in the end whats rightfully yours

OK, I'm lying! :whistling:

guv;8206456

OK, I'm lying! :whistling:

I did it when I bought my first Iphone and they did pay out 02 to be fair.

Banned

Adam2050;8206517

I did it when I bought my first Iphone and they did pay out 02 to be fair.

Maybe its just Voda and 3 then. I have seen comments suggesting O2 dont as well..... possibly complaints are just louder than compliments!

Banned

if theyre doin a 24 hour promotion they are obviously monitoring it to see how many sign up for this promotion, id doubt very much if these were refused....... but i suppose there is always that slight possibilty that they may not pay up however unlikely

guv;8206545

Maybe its just Voda and 3 then. I have seen comments suggesting O2 dont … Maybe its just Voda and 3 then. I have seen comments suggesting O2 dont as well..... possibly complaints are just louder than compliments!

I like you are skeptical on this one as its so big, and they are trying to beat Voda, but I don't really need it thats the big thing, I could go with T-Mobile and get suficient enough for my needs.

Banned

the porter;8206553

im not saying your lying but quidco usually get it back ive had stuff not … im not saying your lying but quidco usually get it back ive had stuff not paid in 2005 paid out 2 years later by quidco themselves ,you will get it at somepoint

haha.. i know. :thumbsup: Just banter m8y.:-D

will it work with the 12 month blackberry contracts as they are £27.50?

regards

yus

Was just about to ask this! I'll email now re: BB and will let you guys know!

Banned

the porter;8206621

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/625433/vodafone-business-sim-only-25-per-m … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/625433/vodafone-business-sim-only-25-per-m or this guv if its any better :thumbsup:

Ive literally just taken 2 new contracts this week... without using quidco or topcashback.

Happy with both and the £100 cashback Ive received through O2 open for each is already in my accounts (so no gamble.)

Works out:

£1.66pm for a free (crap) phone, 300 x network, unlimited text, unlimited landline (s/b £10pm)
    £11.66pm iphone simplicity, 600 mins, unlimited texts, Wi-Fi and Data (and another crap free phone thrown in too!) (s/b £20pm)

guv;8206840

Ive literally just taken 2 new contracts this week... without using … Ive literally just taken 2 new contracts this week... without using quidco or topcashback.Happy with both and the £100 cashback Ive received through O2 open for each is already in my accounts (so no gamble.)Works out:£1.66pm for a free (crap) phone, 300 x network, unlimited text, unlimited landline (s/b £10pm)£11.66pm iphone simplicity, 600 mins, unlimited texts, Wi-Fi and Data (and another crap free phone thrown in too!) (s/b £20pm)

How? Thats what I am after.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      2. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      3. One thing you've forgotten912
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477

See more discussions