£2.00 ebay deal from yesterday last night

Found 5th Feb
I can't seem to find that deal thread for the eBay £2.00 camera. I ordered some quad copters and wanted to know what's going on and has anyone had and news on their orders
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
I was looking for the thread too, its been removed, I found the cached thread on google though but it didn't have latest comments. I bought 2 cameras and 2 car dash cams for £8, all their prices seem to have gone back to normal today ebay.co.uk/itm…584 14.56 instead of 2 quid. Not heard anything from seller, they will probably cancel the orders.
Edited by: "Zek" 5th Feb
I've just tried looking for that thread and ended up here. I bought a Ukelele and I've just received a notification says it's been dispatched. Can see that its gone back up to £19
2 action cameras. Dispatched for a whopping £4. Wondering what I'll receive.
Edited by: "rev6" 5th Feb
Just received a dispatch email for a quadcopter and 1TB hardrive, can't see them arriving though. Worth a punt for £4.00.
Original Poster
I haven't received any other apart from the 1st ones you get from PayPal and ebay. Well done you guys and good luck
rev63 h, 11 m ago

2 action cameras. Dispatched for a whopping £4. Wondering what I'll …2 action cameras. Dispatched for a whopping £4. Wondering what I'll receive.

Probably a ukele
Out of interest why was it deleted? I took a punt on the camera
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions