£2.00 ebay deal from yesterday last night

Found 5th Feb
I can't seem to find that deal thread for the eBay £2.00 camera. I ordered some quad copters and wanted to know what's going on and has anyone had and news on their orders
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
I was looking for the thread too, its been removed, I found the cached thread on google though but it didn't have latest comments. I bought 2 cameras and 2 car dash cams for £8, all their prices seem to have gone back to normal today ebay.co.uk/itm…584 14.56 instead of 2 quid. Not heard anything from seller, they will probably cancel the orders.
Edited by: "Zek" 5th Feb
I've just tried looking for that thread and ended up here. I bought a Ukelele and I've just received a notification says it's been dispatched. Can see that its gone back up to £19
2 action cameras. Dispatched for a whopping £4. Wondering what I'll receive.
Edited by: "rev6" 5th Feb
Just received a dispatch email for a quadcopter and 1TB hardrive, can't see them arriving though. Worth a punt for £4.00.
Original Poster
I haven't received any other apart from the 1st ones you get from PayPal and ebay. Well done you guys and good luck
rev63 h, 11 m ago

2 action cameras. Dispatched for a whopping £4. Wondering what I'll …2 action cameras. Dispatched for a whopping £4. Wondering what I'll receive.

Probably a ukele
Out of interest why was it deleted? I took a punt on the camera
Did anyone receive their items?
smithy_000726th Feb

Did anyone receive their items?

Still not got anything that I ordered from them, anyone else?
Nope nothing yet.
Sent them a message and got this reply
"Dear friend,
Thanks for your msg.
So sorry to hear that and so sorry for all the troubles.
I promise I really posted your order as I received payment .
The estimate delivery time is 20-30 days.
Maybe it has some delays on the way.
As you know sometimes it just happened.
I know you are a nice person and will understand me.
To protect your profit, how about we refund to you first,
when you receive the item later, you pay back to us or keep it as a gift?
Will this be OK?
Waiting for your reply,
then we can do next step and solve the problem sooner."
Odd they are offering you your money back and you can keep the item as a gift! Still I would give them the money if I got the item. I have got things I ordered on 23rd Feb already from China, this was ordered on 5th Feb. Longest I have waited for an item is about 2 months
Zek9th Mar

Still not got anything that I ordered from them, anyone else?

My order never arrived, looking at his feedback neither did anyone else's. Refunded through eBay.
Zek10th Mar

Odd they are offering you your money back and you can keep the item as a …Odd they are offering you your money back and you can keep the item as a gift! Still I would give them the money if I got the item. I have got things I ordered on 23rd Feb already from China, this was ordered on 5th Feb. Longest I have waited for an item is about 2 months

It's not odd if they didn't sent it
Original Poster
rev61 h, 15 m ago

It's not odd if they didn't sent it

I got refund too but they are adamant it's been sent but delayed and not to give negative feedback and if the items arrive we should contact them and pay them back
Edited by: "engladesh" 26th Mar
engladesh1 m ago

I got refund too but they are adamant it's been sent but delayed and not … I got refund too but they are adamant it's been sent but delayed and not to give negative feedback and if the items arrive we should contact them and pay them back

I'll await my action cameras lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants