200 plastic straws 79p in-store @ Poundstretcher Bury Mill Gate

Posted 18th Dec 2019
3368642.jpg200 plastic straws 79p in-store at Poundstretcher Bury Mill Gate - sorry I no longer have the receipt but the price is as confirmed on the box
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Didn't you hear? Plastic is out and paper is in. That way, I don't feel so bad when I dump mine in the river
The drink doesn’t taste good in the paper ones. Also to get the paper ones aren’t they cutting down trees and harming the planet anyway?
Thanks I'll take a look at my local. We have literally been clearing shelves whenever we see plastic straws for sale and have 10000s in our loft.
We hate the paper ones and everyone needs to stock up before they are banned.
Qq12121218/12/2019 20:40

Didn't you hear? Plastic is out and paper is in. That way, I don't feel so …Didn't you hear? Plastic is out and paper is in. That way, I don't feel so bad when I dump mine in the river

Sorry... that was my fault.
flang18/12/2019 21:35

Thanks I'll take a look at my local. We have literally been clearing …Thanks I'll take a look at my local. We have literally been clearing shelves whenever we see plastic straws for sale and have 10000s in our loft.We hate the paper ones and everyone needs to stock up before they are banned.

Have you stocked-up on Cotton Buds as well?
sydney218/12/2019 20:51

The drink doesn’t taste good in the paper ones. Also to get the paper ones …The drink doesn’t taste good in the paper ones. Also to get the paper ones aren’t they cutting down trees and harming the planet anyway?

The exact opposite actually. When there is a high demand for paper and wood products more trees get planted. No one is cutting down hardwood forests to make paper straws, the trees are essentially grown in a tree farm.
Like if I’m not the only one that gets a soggy straw after a minute drinking a McDonald’s milkshake
flang18/12/2019 21:35

Thanks I'll take a look at my local. We have literally been clearing …Thanks I'll take a look at my local. We have literally been clearing shelves whenever we see plastic straws for sale and have 10000s in our loft.We hate the paper ones and everyone needs to stock up before they are banned.

You will always be able to buy them via ebay amazon etc. China will be selling them 100%
fanpages18/12/2019 21:51

Have you stocked-up on Cotton Buds as well?

Oh don't tell me Greta moaned about those too, are they really getting rid of cotton buds?
davewave19/12/2019 05:18

Oh don't tell me Greta moaned about those too, are they really getting rid …Oh don't tell me Greta moaned about those too, are they really getting rid of cotton buds?

Yes

bbc.co.uk/new…002
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions