£200 PS4 Pro Currys honouring email

Found 1st Dec 2017
For those that had their orders cancelled and had an email on how their orders will be honoured. Have you guys heard anything back from them? It's been 7 days and only thing I've received is a reply back on how they ran out of stock and had to cancel the orders.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
If you have since had an email stating they have had to cancel the orders, then to me that sounds like there back tracking and no longer honouring the deal.
SOUTHWALES5 m ago

If you have since had an email stating they have had to cancel the orders, …If you have since had an email stating they have had to cancel the orders, then to me that sounds like there back tracking and no longer honouring the deal.

That was a reply to my individual query I made before I received the price honour deal.
Don't know anything about the PS4 but I can tell you their 'helpline' is the worst customer service I've ever had, I was on hold for 30 minutes until someone answered only for the robotic 'computer says no' humanoid to tell me I'm through to the 'wrong team' - (even though I followed every detail on their email and pressed every key to get to the right department).

She told me the others aren't as busy as her and she can put me through - I was on hold for 40 minutes! No answer! My total call and time out of my day was 1hr and 10 minutes and I didn't get to speak to anyone or get anything done.

I would rather pay more and go elsewhere
Lots of people got this this morning.

32625042-4F6hQ.jpg
Darzen10 h, 15 m ago

Lots of people got this this morning.[Image]

Cheers for this. Got this email too, it was in my spam. So basically, they just want us to buy the normal bundles because from the looks of things, there won't be enough stock till after Christmas.
Edited by: "Spacevsgravity" 2nd Dec 2017
Don’t actually mind waiting... Couldn’t really afford it at the time 😁
I got an email saying they sent the email regarding honouring the offer was a mistake and they won’t be honouring it after all and that my order failed “security checks” but couldn’t go into detail what these so called checks were. Horrible company.
designedbyross22 m ago

I got an email saying they sent the email regarding honouring the offer …I got an email saying they sent the email regarding honouring the offer was a mistake and they won’t be honouring it after all and that my order failed “security checks” but couldn’t go into detail what these so called checks were. Horrible company.

That's crazy! Can you post a screenshot of it!
Apologies for the delay in replying, screenshot of twitter message saying the same thing.
Spacevsgravity11th Dec

That's crazy! Can you post a screenshot of it!

32932445-Ky2H2.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions