Groups

2000 xbox 360 points vanish

I had approx 2000 points on my xbox account, i went to purchase call of duty arcade game this evening and was told my balance was zero!
    Noone else has access to my xbox and my gamertag/gamerscore is not affected so i presume i wasnt hacked? Been a few weeks since i checked my balance but download history shows no tranasactions to account for the lost points, have emailed microsoft and awaiting their reply,has this happened to anyone else? Only thing i can think may have happened is i know normally points are not supposed to expire but these points where a special edition GTA 4 which also contained free gamer pic codes which i gave most away free on here,perhaps this special edition had an expiry date? I dont recall any warning notice at the time to confirm this.

4 Comments

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;7113649

https://billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx

many thanks for that! it says my points have expired! will email microsoft again and plead my case, thanks again, rep left

Yeh those special points expire. Not much you can do.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;7113677

Yeh those special points expire. Not much you can do.

i remember looking at the card at the time but i couldnt see any warning on them, ah well, will try an email was looking forward to call of duty arcade tonight! Getting frustrated with modern warfare 2 now lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions