Anyone going festivals this year?

Im going to my first one , V festival?

Anyone been before?

discuss.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

v. is. awesome. im very jealous, didnt manage to get tickets, and the line up this year is fantastic. your a lucky chap/chapess

TITP for me as always!

Original Poster

dad got tickets through virgin mobile i think , as we were able to get these before public release on the friday that just past

Last went to V in 97, was a great line up with Prodidgy, Blur, etc. Have a great time.

I got my tickets to the download festival! Can't wait prodigy & pendulum gonna be a quality weekend!

Original Poster

Lucky13;4590292

I got my tickets to the download festival! Can't wait prodigy & pendulum … I got my tickets to the download festival! Can't wait prodigy & pendulum gonna be a quality weekend!

i want to go their , but right in middle of gcse exams

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4590318

Leeds! This will be my third year, already have my ticket though.

i wanted to go there too!

Got v tickets.

ifyoudontask?;4589888

TITP for me as always!

+1 Great weekend. Plus I can go home to my bed !

Probably gonna be going to Rock Werchter : rockwerchter.be/en/…spx
It's a great festival, one of the best in europe

ifyoudontask?;4589888

TITP for me as always!

I stopped going when they bumped the capacity up with actually increasing the size of the site. Got fed up of having to queue to get into tents and pee'd off because you can't take your drink into the front bit at the main stage.

Oh and its now full of wee neds running about drinking buckfast playing oasis songs all day not to mention the saturdays have been added to the line up.

May as well get ray quinn, leon jackson et all from the x factor to play the main stage.:thumbsup:

Leeds for a 7th year in a row.

Gotta be honest though - they're just not the same anymore (perhaps cos they seem to have very similar bands most years now!)

Got my ticket for it already.

Rockhound;4590728

+1 Great weekend. Plus I can go home to my bed !

Now thats pretty good, we always book the travelodge next door so we can get a decent sleep and a shower!

ants97;4590930

I stopped going when they bumped the capacity up with actually increasing … I stopped going when they bumped the capacity up with actually increasing the size of the site. Got fed up of having to queue to get into tents and pee'd off because you can't take your drink into the front bit at the main stage.Fair point! Oh and its now full of wee neds running about drinking buckfast playing oasis songs all day not to mention the saturdays have been added to the line up.Again - Fair point! May as well get ray quinn, leon jackson et all from the x factor to play the main stage.:thumbsup:

True but with The Killers, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Franz, Bloc Party, Pendulum, Manics, Glasvegas etc it cant be all that bad!

Original Poster

any of the evening crowd going to any?

been download festival for the past 2 year, cant wait for this years bring on slipknot, prodigy and motley crue :-)

Banned

Hoping to go to Leeds, tickets on sale end of this month

Leeds for me againn ....

whos playing at leeds?

ifyoudontask?;4591255

True but with The Killers, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Franz, Bloc Party, … True but with The Killers, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Franz, Bloc Party, Pendulum, Manics, Glasvegas etc it cant be all that bad!

Yeah - I think the line up is great. Plus it is near enough my back garden....If you cant beat em....

http://www.tinthepark.com/content/mediaassets/images/titplineup_090309.png

Nightmare;4594217

whos playing at leeds?

Lines up not usually released till half an hour before the tickets go on sale

main rumours etc for all festivals can be found ]here

Going to Leeds...

And maybe T in the Park.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769596
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions