Groups
    EXPIRED

2010 Wall planner calendar - where can I one that is inexpensive or free?

I have been looking for a large paper wall planner calendar with boxes for writing in events throughout the year. I don't want to pay a fortune for one. Tried WH Smith in Belfast and a few local shops but no joy. Amazon have some but they are around the £8 to £10 mark delievered and some are laminated which I don't need. I know sometimes a business will give them away free. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

6 Comments

You could always call an office catalogue/supplier and ask for a free sample. They can only say no! or maybe get the person at work who does the stationery order to pull some strings??

Original Poster

gal2792t;7606397

You could always call an office catalogue/supplier and ask for a free … You could always call an office catalogue/supplier and ask for a free sample. They can only say no! or maybe get the person at work who does the stationery order to pull some strings??

Thanks - Called one office supplier today and they said they had sold out of calendars for the year. I was looking for the calendar for work - it's a small organisation and we buy stationary items as needed from where ever is handy and cheap.

Original Poster

jeany123;7606495

http://www.horslyx.co.uk/2010-wall-planner

Thanks thats seems ideal - hopefully they'll send me one.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]download and print from here ]http//ww…htm[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="seagreen"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]if u cant print it big enough, save to flash drive and goto a library or a printing shop..they may even laminate it for u[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

If you go into most factories and ask at the reception. Many suppliers give them away for free, so there are always some left over :-)

I had 2 last week, the 2nd one made 3 fantastic paper planes :-)

i've got a few of these knocking around, if you sort some postage out i'll send you a few over
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830
      2. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1316

See more discussions