Groups

2011 new year resolutions.

Banned
    Personally i dont make any and probably never will.
    Anyone here have any planned for the new year?

18 Comments

Original Poster Banned

oh actually, find a nice-kind hearted woman would do.

i make them, by the 5th i have failed at all of them X)

have a sex life that lasts longer than 47 seconds.

Kill more

i used to but they go out the window on the 2nd normally!

To do something with my life instead of just being a stay at home mum....
    Edited by: "Tinkytayls" 2nd Dec 2010

Start your own business from home, tink.

MinstrelMan

Start your own business from home, tink.

Im not brainy enough to do that tho

I ain't going to bother making any

Tinkytayls

To do something with my life instead of just being a stay at home mum....

you could do what i do and work part time in school hours, much prefer it to being at home 7 days a week plus you get to make new friends/meet new people.

my resolution should be to give up smoking, but i'm not going to say that one because i wont be able to do it if i do. um.... and maybe stop automatically saying no to people when they ask me out, getting far too comfy being single
    Edited by: "missp27" 2nd Dec 2010

My New Year Resolution will be 1024 x 768.

Babbabooey

My New Year Resolution will be 1024 x 768.

Wow, what you on now? 800x600? You should ask for a new monitor for Christmas and aim higher!
    Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 2nd Dec 2010

oldmanhouse

Wow, what you on now? 800x600? You should ask for a new monitor for … Wow, what you on now? 800x600? You should ask for a new monitor for Christmas and aim higher!

1440x900 now, gonna take a step back and go old skool.

I am making one now.

I will give up smoking and I will finished off my bathroom!

Banned

I'm gonna stop being so nice on here. I've been a door mat for the past year, and now I'm gonna take no prisoners.

All of you can get ****!

Happy christmas!

to cook more meals from scratch - no junk food in the house - encourage healthy eating.

Banned

pcnutta

to cook more meals from scratch - no junk food in the house - encourage … to cook more meals from scratch - no junk food in the house - encourage healthy eating.

You've already lost 22 stone haven't you? Grab a mince pie my dear! And a chocolate finger at that!

LOLL 22 stone !! LOL Its 3 stone so far LOLL
    Ive been abit naughty this week but hey its xmas ive just eaten 2 celebration choccs! LOL * gasp!*

JonnyTwoToes

You've already lost 22 stone haven't you? Grab a mince pie my dear! And a … You've already lost 22 stone haven't you? Grab a mince pie my dear! And a chocolate finger at that!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368

See more discussions