2012 Death? Discuss

What do thinks gonna happen? i think the mayans just got tired and cudnt be bothered to carry on.

31 Comments

maybe the same as what was meant to happen in 1984, NOTHING

Shouldn't believe what you see in films especially American ones.....

Original Poster

wickedteen

explain?

Banned

its not real lol

look up the book 1984, that will explain

Banned

We all build ships (arks) and float on the water whilst some fat Russian throws kids and a dog jumps on the ship at the last minute, all backed with a typical hollywood soundtrack.
Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 22nd Dec 2010

If anyone believes it but hasn't used their Amazon voucher by then drop me a PM.

Original Poster

http://i.imgur.com/OT3Kj.jpg&sa=X&ei=ePcRTZjiOtSRjAf7k4H4BQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHZrpyr8mxIKEKOEO-mcaXI8IsvHQ

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

We all build ships (arks) and float on the water whilst some fat Russian … We all build ships (arks) and float on the water whilst some fat Russian throws kids and a dog jumps on the ship at the last minute, all backed with a typical hollywood soundtrack.

lool.

Farhad - bet you £1000 that the world will still be here in 2012. If you win where do you want me to send your winnings....
Edited by: "gari189" 22nd Dec 2010

Original Poster

gari189

Farhad - bet you £1000 that the world will still be here in 2012. If you … Farhad - bet you £1000 that the world will still be here in 2012. If you win where do you want me to send your winnings....

if i lose im not paying you anything, whats the point sending me money when im dead, you have to let me slap you in heaven.

JonnyTwoToes

We all build ships (arks) and float on the water whilst some fat Russian … We all build ships (arks) and float on the water whilst some fat Russian throws kids and a dog jumps on the ship at the last minute, all backed with a typical hollywood soundtrack.

And a women is trapped in a flooding corridor but no one seems to give a toss when she drowns.

If it does become reality we'll feel really stupid afterwards.

wickedteen

I was born, though I would take a guess that a misc thread will be there counting down the hours.

Personally I think the mayans predicted first actual end to a DFS sale, not holding much hope though.

Adam2050

I was born, though I would take a guess that a misc thread will be there … I was born, though I would take a guess that a misc thread will be there counting down the hours.

Perhaps someone should start an OFFICIAL one soon.

DFS have a sale on ? why was I not told ?

Oh and I hope HUKD will have a competetion for it after the massive success and popularity of this one.

greg_68

If anyone believes it but hasn't used their Amazon voucher by then drop … If anyone believes it but hasn't used their Amazon voucher by then drop me a PM.

Oi!

depends on whether the last of the 13 crystal skulls are found between now and 2012......
(mayan prophecy,i think they have found 8,turning up across the world....left by the sky gods!)

Oh no here comes another global disaster along the lines of.
Millenium bug (oh how we suffered)
Bird flu/Swine flu all flu
Global warming (thank god its happening otherwise could be down to -15)

They were not even clever enough to maintain there own civilization so chances of this being accurate are not good

My calendar ends on 31st of this month, should I be worried?

Original Poster

I cant afford a calendar so I will survive

Love the fact that people beleive that the Mayans predicted an apocalyptic event at the end of the 13th b'ak'tun especially since the Mayans predict future events after that date. It's just their version of a new millenium but 5122 years instead.

All I'm saying is, 2012 is fast approaching. The situation in Korea is getting pretty tasty.

You never know

CFC_Mark

All I'm saying is, 2012 is fast approaching. The situation in Korea is … All I'm saying is, 2012 is fast approaching. The situation in Korea is getting pretty tasty.You never know

Well I'll worry about 2011 first what with a madman in the Cabinet

they just got fed up of writing !

"what ya doin Jon, ya can't just stop at 2012.. it's not even a round figure"

"I can't be bothered any more Dave, me arms killin' me"

Thats how it happened... my mate was there

Didn't we all die years ago when the Jehovah's witnesses predicted or was it Nostradamus or even the second coming of Jesus?

farhadmaster

Jedward!!!

Original Poster

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214081
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523409
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374

See more discussions