Groups

2012 Olympic Ticket Prices Announced

I am an avid table tennis player so i will be definetly booking some tickets for the TT semi-finals.

Overall, quite dissapointed with the pricing. Some of the sports are really expensive.

Also the Opening Ceremony prices are loads! £2000 for one ticket Cheapest is £20 but probably a rubbish view next cheapest is £150 then £995 PP!

22 Comments

jees-they are having a giraffe arent they? look at the opening ceremony prices! didnt boris say these would be "the peoples games"? this is an utter joke!

super gay. those prices are ridiculous
    Edited by: "magicbeans" 15th Oct 2010

That's pretty cheap actually, looks like boris is making a difference

WTF is a super final?!

TheMetalMan

WTF is a super final?!

It's like a normal final but for Toffs.

mr.potato_head

It's like a normal final but for Toffs.

Ah I see, hence the price is twice as much

why the hell are tickets differently priced for men and women, sometimes over double as expensive for men.

Surely this is sexist!!

Way to expensive.
    I will just watch it on TV.

Banned

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy or sell on ebay?

Number1One

why the hell are tickets differently priced for men and women, sometimes … why the hell are tickets differently priced for men and women, sometimes over double as expensive for men.Surely this is sexist!!

I think it's a special positive action strategy to ensure equal attendance & audience participation. Shrill shrieks come over well on the telly.

OR ... you do know it's the gender of the participants, right?
    Edited by: "chesso" 15th Oct 2010

Banned

Going to try and get Men's basketball final tickets. Knowing my luck I will get them only for USA to get knocked out in the semis!

wow they are expensive.....

i dont think prices are that bad, id just go for the economy ones in the better spectator sports, any idea when you can start buying them?

.. blimey... Just as well ive got a big telly, eh?
    Edited by: "Grimulus" 15th Oct 2010

Ticketmaster is scam-master!!
    my thread
    Edited by: "flp14344" 15th Oct 2010

Banned

It's going to be in HD so who would bother attending? You'll see more, save more by just sitting at home.

march 2011 they go on sale.

wanted to go to loads of events but will probably only go to one i reckon

lumoruk

It's going to be in HD so who would bother attending? You'll see more, … It's going to be in HD so who would bother attending? You'll see more, save more by just sitting at home.

thats the spirit.... might aswell just record it and just watch it leisurely after the event aswell

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2p7tRKQ7Uwg/SwWt8MB0g_I/AAAAAAAABWg/S-hBz1Ncaqo/s1600/sarcasm.jpg

guv

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy … Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy or sell on ebay?

why would you try profiteer from them, hang your head in shame

I may attend some of the football at hampden park,and I will go in the ballot for some of the athletics events for the 20 quid tickets,but I wont be paying any more. Seb coe said today that the expensive seats are to balance out the number that will be issued for 20 or less,so we shall see.

Probably be at least ten thousand at the opening ceremony who get freebies because they are "dignitaries"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275

See more discussions