Groups

2012..............anyone seen it?

Supposed to be boring as hell.

Anyone seen it? What did you make of it?

15 Comments

Saw it earlier
    Wasnt amazing and it was a bit long. But it was still good. Amazing visuals and good acting.

it was brilliant great special effects to people who said it was boring are either lying about seeing it or under 12

Banned

jamespir;6962976

it was brilliant great special effects to people who said it was boring … it was brilliant great special effects to people who said it was boring are either lying about seeing it or under 12

Well I cant disagree its a long film, but it wasnt boring. Think it had some of the best special effects Ive ever seen tbh.

The special effects were great - the storyline was pap though

guv;6962998

Well I cant disagree its a long film, but it wasnt boring. Think it had … Well I cant disagree its a long film, but it wasnt boring. Think it had some of the best special effects Ive ever seen tbh.

same

it was everything you expected. Did shine a light on how only the richest people, get a chance to survive.
    In reality most people would have started fighting and ended up killing each other.

Banned

whitelily_08;6963009

The special effects were great - the storyline was pap though

What do you mean "storyline"?

Its gonna happen in 3 years time! :w00t:

guv;6963036

What do you mean "storyline"?Its gonna happen in 3 years time! :w00t:

Wanna go halves on a ticket?:roll:

Banned

t0mm;6963043

Not on a green one!

guv;6963060

Not on a green one!

I lol'd out very very loud.

t0mm;6963043

the guy who owns this site probably would.

went last weekend to see it, with my 7 years old - who said it was "better than star wars"!! he is the worlds biggest star wars fan, so i would say thats a fairly good review
    I absolutely loved it myself! woody harrelson plays a blinder, and although it is a teeny bit on the bum numbing length its fabby

Banned

h_360;6963177

the guy who owns this site probably would.

He wont have a ticket.... he'll have his own ship!

Vickiv55;6963183

went last weekend to see it, with my 7 years old - who said it was … went last weekend to see it, with my 7 years old - who said it was "better than star wars"!! he is the worlds biggest star wars fan, so i would say thats a fairly good reviewI absolutely loved it myself! woody harrelson plays a blinder, and although it is a teeny bit on the bum numbing length its fabby

Woody Harrelson is the only thing worth watching in this film.Worst lot of nonsense.For people with no brain, or one's that can switch there's off to be entertained by special effects and a far-fetched storyline.

Sorry, but it was utter bull...............

Banned

leave your brain at the door and you'll be entertained. ridiculous plot and acting. Treat it as a comedy and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

only plus point was amazing special effects and film was far too long.

typical hollywood blockbuster dross
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871509
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48

See more discussions