2019 Poppy £5 Coin - Yours For Just £5 at Westminster Collection

Posted 22nd Oct
We Will Remember Them

This year’s design features a wreath of stylised Royal British Legion poppies inspired by the wreath from the Cenotaph. The wreath of poppies have been selectively coloured in red ink and encircles the text ‘we will remember them’ which has been engraved in the centre of the coin.

2019 marks the Centenary of the unveiling of the Cenotaph and this coin design is symbolic to this anniversary.

This is one-year only design has been produced in partnership with and fully approved by The Royal British Legion.

You can commemorate this very special anniversary with this brand new £5 coin and if you order today it could be yours for just its face value – £5 for £5 POSTFREE.

Community Updates
  • ONLY £0.50 from the sale of this product will be paid to The Royal British Legion
  • LTD, which gives its taxable profits to The Royal British Legion LTD, (charity
  • no. B219279) or Poppyscotland (Scottish charity SC014096). Your donation will
  • be given to either charity depending on where the product was purchased.
5 Comments
Five pound coin for £5 ? am I missing somthing?
Sir-Dark22/10/2019 13:37

I am not sure you can spend it & checking the site only 50p goes to the charity.
Edited by: "Steve_WardvWD" 22nd Oct
Sir-Dark22/10/2019 13:37

Generally can only use these on the isle of man. Not really legal tender elsewhere.

Just treat them as niche collectors items. And watch out for the automatic subscription. Be sure to call to cancel soon after.
I feel like I'm missing something, when I'm looking it's £10.99 and £2.99 postage?
Can’t find it anywhere?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants