Groups

21-23 inch tv which one ?

hello all looking for a tv 21-23 inch to go ina bedroom with sky/possibly hd not for gaming have seen/ recommended the following:

SAMSUNG P2370HD
    LG 22LH2000
    KDL-22E5300

need some advice on what to go for!

6 Comments

The Samsung looks good to me

I'd go with the Sony. Great picture and tons of connections, I have Sky HD, PS3 and Xbox 360 all plugged with an HDMI socket spare.

Unfortunately you may have just missed the M&S price of £299 with 2 year warranty.

ive got the lg flatron its picture is simply amazing!!!

LOL... I only just noticed your thread in avforums Kronas!
    I have to admit, its a shame about the colour but the picture quality is the best I have seen from any 22" LCD.

I guess it is worth factoring in your budget as the Sony is a high end 22" and even at £299 isn't that cheap. Out of the Samsung and the LG, it looks like the LG is a better set, especially factoring in cost.

I'm looking at this ]LG M227WD for £180

Seems a good price for a bedroom TV.

Original Poster

thehitman;8139770

LOL... I only just noticed your thread in avforums Kronas!I have to … LOL... I only just noticed your thread in avforums Kronas!I have to admit, its a shame about the colour but the picture quality is the best I have seen from any 22" LCD.I guess it is worth factoring in your budget as the Sony is a high end 22" and even at £299 isn't that cheap. Out of the Samsung and the LG, it looks like the LG is a better set, especially factoring in cost.

i went to see the samsung and it looked ok but again reviews say the angle of viewing is poor and speakers are dire (typical samsung)

thehitman;8135716

I'd go with the Sony. Great picture and tons of connections, I have Sky … I'd go with the Sony. Great picture and tons of connections, I have Sky HD, PS3 and Xbox 360 all plugged with an HDMI socket spare.Unfortunately you may have just missed the M&S price of £299 with 2 year warranty.

yup i have but a few things put me off.... its white shaped like a picture frame and some reviews state a poor viewing angle!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201549
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32157
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523423
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300

See more discussions