Groups
    EXPIRED

£214 Paypal for £200 BT

As above you make £14 extra for £200 to my bank via BT

surely will help with the credit crunch

49 Comments

why don't you just transfer the money from paypal to your account?

Original Poster

well i am going to if no one wants to do the above but it takes 7 days and really cant be bothered waiting. have seen a few topics like this offering a fiver etc so thought owell £14 profit, why not give it a go

Banned

Dub1;3497704

well i am going to if no one wants to do the above but it takes 7 days … well i am going to if no one wants to do the above but it takes 7 days and really cant be bothered waiting. have seen a few topics like this offering a fiver etc so thought owell £14 profit, why not give it a go

takes up to 7 days normally a lot quicker

Original Poster

yea for some reason abbey takes the full seven yet my HSBC used to be just 3/4 maximum

I'll do it for £196? Make it an even 20!

Banned

im bank of scotland, guess that doesnt suit u?

ill do it for asking if it is ok with u?

Quidco available?

Original Poster

wonkey sorry m8 £14 more then a fair offer, HNCB0809 if you can pm me your sort code i can check if the transfer is instant i am with hsbc or lloyds

Original Poster

2.5% but i will be 100% honest now 99% of transactions will not track lol

Spriggan;3497816

Quidco available?

This isn't allowed on here dub mate, not allowed in general cause it's classed as money laundering.

really suprised a mod hasn't said anything.

t0mm;3497882

This isn't allowed on here dub mate, not allowed in general cause it's … This isn't allowed on here dub mate, not allowed in general cause it's classed as money laundering.really suprised a mod hasn't said anything.

Can you provide a link?

thesaint;3497894

Can you provide a link?

You know how to use the search :).

It's happened before.

And unless they've changed the rules which, i really don't think they have, they can't say no to one person and yes to someone else.

t0mm;3497902

You know how to use the search :).It's happened before.And … You know how to use the search :).It's happened before.And [COLOR="Red"]unless they've changed the rules which,[/COLOR] i really don't think they have, they can't say no to one person and yes to someone else.

The rules don't mention it do they
    To use the search, I need some parameters.

If you can tell me who said it, in what forum etc, I will look.

The reason I ask is because I did it a week or so back, and no one said anything, and it happens all the time.

It was in misc i'm sure, I'm sorry I don't keep names.

All I know is once or twice before it's been said it can't be done because it's effectively money laundering.

Original Poster

o serious i didnt no owell will expire topic now, thanks for headsup m8 to be honest i had seen previous topics but didnt notice them get closed, thanks for heads up

Dub1;3497936

o serious i didnt no owell will expire topic now, thanks for headsup … o serious i didnt no owell will expire topic now, thanks for headsup m8 to be honest i had seen previous topics but didnt notice them get closed, thanks for heads up

Until you see something to the contrary, it's fine, but your choice.

Original Poster

yea but best to be safe then sorry dont need another stupid banning for a stupid reason,

thesaint;3497924

The rules don't mention it do theyTo use the search, I need some … The rules don't mention it do theyTo use the search, I need some parameters.If you can tell me who said it, in what forum etc, I will look. The reason I ask is because I did it a week or so back, and no one said anything, and it happens all the time.

your protected by me.:)

black gerbil1;3497994

your protected by me.:)

Armed with two guns!

Could be money laundering.

I've done this for a couple of people in the past without trouble and it was allowed. Not sure if something has changed since then, but if not I'm happy to do it again £14 for 10 minutes work? Yes please!

Liddle ol' me;3498250

I've done this for a couple of people in the past without trouble and it … I've done this for a couple of people in the past without trouble and it was allowed. Not sure if something has changed since then, but if not I'm happy to do it again £14 for 10 minutes work? Yes please!

risky

Benjimoron;3498293

risky

haven't read the thread - why risky? dub has good feedback here, i doubt he's gonna scam me!! :?

Original Poster

thanks liddle ol'me but i just this second cashed the money to my bank but have some rep and maybe if this is allowed next time you will be top of my list, maybe a mod can let us no if this is ok or not, as my idea of money laudering was to make dirty money clean, i am using paypal based funds paid to me via betfair lol so am as sure as i can be the money is '' clean '' lol

seen some comments above dub1 - if you wanna ask a mod that's fine with me - shouldn't be a problem between two consenting adults ;-)

Dub1;3498372

thanks liddle ol'me but i just this second cashed the money to my bank thanks liddle ol'me but i just this second cashed the money to my bank but have some rep and maybe if this is allowed next time you will be top of my list, maybe a mod can let us no if this is ok or not, as my idea of money laudering was to make dirty money clean, i am using paypal based funds paid to me via betfair lol so am as sure as i can be the money is '' clean '' lol

ok, nps! thanks fot the rep! :thumbsup:

Allowed on here or not, this is a form of money laundering

Original Poster

ok 1) the topic is done and dusted finished no money was swapped etc, and 2nd have a look here ]http//ww…tle and tell me which one apply's to me or my money, my money is not illegal or got from illegal methods i am not trying to hide where the money came from i can show anyone my account trasaction from where the money came from, you really dont have a scooby what you are talking about do you

souljacker;3499705

Allowed on here or not, this is a form of money laundering

Original Poster

an example for you, means engaging directly or indirectly in a transaction that involves money or property which is proceeds of crime or receiving, processing, conceiving, disguising, transforming, converting, disposing of, removing from, bringing into any territory, money or property that is the proceeds of crime.

I have "Expired" this thread for you.

Forget about the people talking about ""money laundering" without a link to back up their statements.

Dub1;3499910

an example for you, means engaging directly or indirectly in a … an example for you, means engaging directly or indirectly in a transaction that involves money or property which is proceeds of crime or receiving, processing, conceiving, disguising, transforming, converting, disposing of, removing from, bringing into any territory, money or property that is the proceeds of crime.

Whilst maybe it's technically not money laundering it doesn't change the fact that to many people (the police included) it would look like money laundering. I wouldn't want that hassle and I doubt hukd does either.

Original Poster

ok but then neither the police or HUKD would be right, as i have said time and time again this could only be classed as money laundering if the money was infact from crime or any other illegal method, last time i looked betting and winning wasnt a crime neither is the money provided betfair, seriously some people on here should spend a little less time talking about things that they dont have a clue on and maybe spending a little more time finding some sort of evidence to show me how or where any statment i have made is wrong,

People do not know where your money has come from (and therefore whether it is legal) and vice versa, hence why it is considered potentially to be money laundering. Participating in this opens yourself up to problems.

pghstochaj;3500077

People do not know where your money has come from (and therefore whether … People do not know where your money has come from (and therefore whether it is legal) and vice versa, hence why it is considered potentially to be money laundering. Participating in this opens yourself up to problems.

Yep, no-one knows for sure whether it is or it isn't. Potentially it causes alot of problems for people. If anyone does this sort of thing they need to be 100% sure that the money isn't dodgy and be prepared to go through the hassle of proving that to the authorities if need be.

Original Poster

ok the 3rd person to post without reading what was previously said, THIS MONEY IS FROM BETFAIR AND CAN BE SHOWN TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS OR NEEDED TO SEE IT, so taking into account all the none backed up comments withdrawing money from my paypal for example items paid for via ebay could be money laundering as how do i no where the money came from

Dub1;3500215

ok the 3rd person to post without reading what was previously said, THIS … ok the 3rd person to post without reading what was previously said, THIS MONEY IS FROM BETFAIR AND CAN BE SHOWN TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS OR NEEDED TO SEE IT, so taking into account all the none backed up comments withdrawing money from my paypal for example items paid for on ebay could be money laundering as how do i no where the money came from

If the money comes from selling something then that's different.

I hope you were intending to give suficient proof to whoever helped you before they took part?

thesaint;3499923

I have "Expired" this thread for you.Forget about the people talking … I have "Expired" this thread for you.Forget about the people talking about ""money laundering" without a link to back up their statements.

Rayman

We don't encourage this kind of trade on HotUKDeals and have only left … We don't encourage this kind of trade on HotUKDeals and have only left this as the deal has been completed already.The points made by pghstoch and RedIron are a good reference for any future 'money swapping' threads created. Thanks.

Kind of suggests it is not allowed there by Rayman?

hotukdeals.com/ite…29/

Original Poster

as stated 3 times now i would of showed anyone my betfair transaction and the withdrawl amount/date time etc as proof, but thats not the point as this is done and dusted now i wish i never started the stupid topic, the fact of the matter is not a single person on here has posted any proof/evidence to suggest what i was doing was money laundering only saying it could be this it could be that, all this for £14

Benjimoron;3500241

If the money comes from selling something then that's different.I hope … If the money comes from selling something then that's different.I hope you were intending to give suficient proof to whoever helped you before they took part?

Dub1;3500349

as stated 3 times now i would of showed anyone my betfair transaction and … as stated 3 times now i would of showed anyone my betfair transaction and the withdrawl amount/date time etc as proof, but thats not the point as this is done and dusted now i wish i never started the stupid topic, the fact of the matter is not a single person on here has posted any proof/evidence to suggest what i was doing was money laundering only saying it could be this it could be that, all this for £14

Exactly my point, thankyou!

No-one has any proof whether it is or it isn't, which means it's potentially very dodgy and as a mod has said should be avoided.

Thankyou and goodnight.

Original Poster

but your wrong again as i have proof where the money is from down to the last penny, but all those saying it could be dodgy or money laundering can do nothing but waffle on and show no evidence to suggest my money was made from illegal gains, i mean look @ my feedback just on here for example i am the type of bloke who sold a iphone @ the time it was all the hype at cost price for the same amount i paid for it + there is no way i would need to or would ever rip someone off for £200 and lastly i have withdrawn the money to my bank (again this can be shown) so if i was money laundering that flopped + the fact i had a offer to do the transfer and my self pulled the plug on the deal + expired my own topic as soon as i was told this was against the rules and could be wrong, must show my life as a master criminal didnt start off to well :-D

Benjimoron;3500363

Exactly my point, thankyou!No-one has any proof whether it is or it … Exactly my point, thankyou!No-one has any proof whether it is or it isn't, which means it's potentially very dodgy and as a mod has said should be avoided.Thankyou and goodnight.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      2. One for the mathmeticians2640
      3. word association Game74044575
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501

See more discussions