Groups

22 - 24'' smart tv

Does anybody know the cheapest place to get a 22 - 24'' smart tv. Preferably with a DVD player built in but not essential. Thanks

6 Comments

sainsbury's had some in I think Blaupunkt was one make and curry's got these currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Original Poster

kypeca

sainsbury's had some in I think Blaupunkt was one make and curry's got … sainsbury's had some in I think Blaupunkt was one make and curry's got these http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/logik-l24hed16-24-led-tv-with-built-in-dvd-player-10141132-pdt.html

Thank you I'll check Sainsbury's. That one in currys is no good, need a smart tv.

if you manage to get one at asda as part of their clearance poloroid 24 inch smart-no dvd £89
    i got mine few weeks ago-there was no price label but i noticed the box was smaller than the other 24 led ones-so i got it scanned and it was smart 24 at £89 as opposed to £130 for led-non smart
    so look for a smaller box mixed in with the normal ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047148
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions