Groups
    EXPIRED

22" HDTV for around £300?

hey i was wondering if anyone could suggest a good 22" HDTV for around the £300 mark
    i want to connect it to both Virgin Media and my Ps3.. so i guess it has to be rather high quality, id also prefer it if it was a well known brand, i dont mind paying a bit extra for that, most importantly though it has to be wall mountable
    cheers for any help

7 Comments

Banned

I think you could find bigger for the same price.

Original Poster

yea iv seen a few 26" for the same price. id rather not comprimise on quality though

Hi thought I'd post this as it seemed like a good deal. 22" digital samsung for £210 + del. costs.

Selling elsewhere for just under £300.

overclockers.co.uk/sho…-SA

Samsung is adding a new 22" widescreen muilti-function monitor with a Digital TV tuner. The monitor is TN based with a great selection of inputs supporting HDMI, Conponent, Composite, S-Video along with D-Sub and DVI-D. Users who like to use the computer and watch tv at the same time can make use of the 225MD's Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture features. To use the TV function of this monitor you do not need to have it connected to a PC.

- Viewable Area: 22” Widescreen (1680x1050 Resolution)
    - Interface: Analog / Digital DVI / HDMI / Composite / S-Video / SCART / Component
    - Built in Digital Freeview TV Tuner
    - Response Time: 5ms
    - 16.7M Colours
    - Contrast Ratio: 700:1
    - Viewing Angle (H/V): 170°/ 160°
    - Brightness: 300cd/m2
    - Built in stereo speakers

It is B-grade though so it may not be a good choice for you.

That looks a great price for a great TV.

I'm very interested. What, exactly, is a "B-Grade" product? Thanks.

Gash;1475575

That looks a great price for a great TV.I'm very interested. What, … That looks a great price for a great TV.I'm very interested. What, exactly, is a "B-Grade" product? Thanks.

usually reconditioned so you can expect some marks and only 14 days warrnty

Its still in stock so you could contact them to find out if you're still interested?

[SIZE="7"]be quick argos 26 inch 2 hd inputs 2 scart £229[/SIZE]:w00t::-D:thumbsup::w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?22
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal55
      3. Car park fine UKPC1521
      4. Baby seat hiring car abroad68

See more discussions