22" LCD tv with DVD player advice needed

5 replies
Found 9th Dec 2010
I am after a cheap and cheerful 22" LCD tv with inbuilt DVD player.

I have found these 6, can anyone give any advice or experiences with them, I realise they are not the worlds greatest tv's and do not expect them to be, just given the choice is there a stand out one?

5 Comments

Banned

what you gonna use it for? tv or monitor? if tv in say a bedroom then dont pay much attention to the full HD unless you have it on your bedside cabinet

I would go for the £109 best buy one myself

Original Poster

Just using as a tv in the kids bedroom, not too bothered about the picture quality more about the build quality, there are few reviews for any of them really apart from the Sainsbury's one so I have plumped for that at around £135.

Banned

What about this one, a little bit more expensive but packed with good stuff.
22"Bravia built in PS2

sennasnit - Dec 09, 2010 11:28 - 1 person likes thisWhat about this one, … sennasnit - Dec 09, 2010 11:28 - 1 person likes thisWhat about this one, a little bit more expensive but packed with good stuff.22"Bravia built in PS2

is that literally just a bravia tv with a ps2 stuck to the bottom of it?? could have designed it a bit better like, maybe integrate it into the thickness instead of just sticking to the bottom lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769360
    2. word association Game74244903
    3. Add one, leave one game54415426
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247607

See more discussions