Groups
    EXPIRED

22" TFT Monitor

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new monitor. I'd like to spend about £130-150 on the best 22" monitor I can get.

Thanks

7 Comments

There's been a couple of deals in the last couple of days on here, check previous posts there is one at £130 I think. The best value I found was in my local Staples store £149, it has a excellent ratio 1000:1

staples.co.uk/eng…=WW

Original Poster

esclad;1413205

There's been a couple of deals in the last couple of days on here, check … There's been a couple of deals in the last couple of days on here, check previous posts there is one at £130 I think. The best value I found was in my local Staples store £149, it has a excellent ratio 1000:1http://www.staples.co.uk/eng/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?CatIds=%2C&webid=390622&affixedcode=WW

Ah, very nice. I think I'll go with that one.

Thanks

edit: damn it's out of stock.

Scottyyy;1413209

Ah, very nice. I think I'll go with that one.Thanksedit: damn it's out of … Ah, very nice. I think I'll go with that one.Thanksedit: damn it's out of stock.

Is there a store near you? My girlfriend got one in-store for £129.99 in the Glasgow store in mid-December so it might be worth calling up your nearest store to see if they have any left.

Original Poster

bjmcghee;1413491

Is there a store near you? My girlfriend got one in-store for £129.99 in … Is there a store near you? My girlfriend got one in-store for £129.99 in the Glasgow store in mid-December so it might be worth calling up your nearest store to see if they have any left.

Good idea. I'll give them a ring.

Thanks mate.

The 22inch Neovo deal that was posted a few days ago at £139 is back today for £140ish (if you qualify for free delivery from Scan) at scan.co.uk/tod…ly/.

Looks good for a 3ms refresh rated screen with both analogue and DVI inputs too.

If you sign up to AVForums I think you can also qualify for free delivery for life from Scan that way too .

You'd have to be quick with this one though as it's on yesterday's deals page which will be updated shortly with new deals for today.

Original Poster

Hmm, which screen is better?

Specs point to the Neovo but I can pick up the Belinea from Staples tomorrow. Hmm.

Just bought the Neovo. Better reviews and is a more expensive monitor (£200+ most places). I'd rather pay the extra tenner and wait till tuesday.

Thanks

Yup, probably better going for the Neovo even if only for the fact it has both VGA and DVI inputs, gives you more options !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a phone12
      2. Iphone/ipad external storage23
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?88
      4. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?23

See more discussions