Groups

2.20am is anyone still up?

as above!!!

17 Comments

yeh and watching How i met your mother - am suit up

Yep, bored and watching Family Guy repeats... from earlier this evening!!

Original Poster

lol am just going to sort hubby brb!!! typical!

Banned

wulshaz;8562003

lol am just going to sort hubby brb!!! typical!

this sounds good:-D

Banned

am still up i never sleep and im watching oz

yup watching osbournes

We need a good old fashioned "someone has sent me a naughty PM... lets everyone guess who that person was" thread.

yeah i'm up. was playing silent hill home coming but i've ran out of bullets which means i can't kill the smogs, which is resulting in them killing me, so i aint happy cos i can't find any bullets!

gemmar26;8562030

yeah i'm up. was playing silent hill home coming but i've ran out of … yeah i'm up. was playing silent hill home coming but i've ran out of bullets which means i can't kill the smogs, which is resulting in them killing me, so i aint happy cos i can't find any bullets!

Silent Hill sounds like a good movie title. Have to admit never heard of it as a game :oops:

the movie was based on the game!

tommay;8562045

the movie was based on the game!

OK i didn't even know it was a movie. I hardly ever watch tv unless golf or football is on.

UFC 113 on ESPN woo

redvee92;8562058

UFC 113 on ESPN woo

Got espn @ home - unfortunately not at work though :-(

darren9030;8562059

Damn! 1st fights was finished illegally! Slammed opponents face into floor.

Looking forward to the rest of this :w00t:

Banned

Just finished kick ass, amazing film. Wouldn't have watched it but the good reviews.
    Contemplating when/if to sleep got to be up early to go shopping in the morning and
    off to stamford bridge to see chelsea win the league [COLOR="Silver"](hopefully)[/COLOR], followed by an evening full of
    coursework

:w00t: Kimbo Slice now :w00t:

What a beast!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a shocking fight :x

darren9030;8562059

skyplayer? For future reference
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions