Groups
    EXPIRED

23 inch HD Ready TV - Need Help!

I'm interested in buying s 23" HD ready TV, and i was wondering what i should be looking for, and if you could give some advice on what TVs give out the best quality picture. Would like to use it with the xbox 360, and i may use it as a monitor for my PC as well.

Thanks,

Ben

8 Comments

If you're going to be using it with an xbox 360 make sure you get an HD Ready TV as the 360 looks amazing in HD. If you do, make sure you have the HD cable for the 360 (included in the premium bundle).

If you need to use it as a pc monitor aswell make sure it has a VGA input (the blue trapezium shaped port). This is the same port that's on pc monitors suprisingly enough.

biker14

I'm interested in buying s 23" HD ready TV, and i was wondering what i … I'm interested in buying s 23" HD ready TV, and i was wondering what i should be looking for, and if you could give some advice on what TVs give out the best quality picture. Would like to use it with the xbox 360, and i may use it as a monitor for my PC as well.Thanks,Ben

Why not just go for a 26 or 32 inch, its well worth the extra step up, i just got the 32inch from here

dixons.co.uk/mar…amp

for 600 instead of the original 850 or whatever it was, the 26 inch is only 500, really you dont want to go lower priced than that otherwise the picture quality aint great, samsung is the place to be. all the best, Luke

you do know you can get this for £579 with codes?

Col

Banned

For what it's worth biker14. If you are specifically after a 23" stay with it - size doesn't always matter. Do your research and, most importantly see a working model and don't make an impulse purchase. The prices you see now will only drop - usually in the foreseeable future. Fingers crossed, in the coming weeks, as stock is shifted in January 07. My humble advice hold back until the initial post January 1st spending frenzy has subsided - then look for that 'bargain' price - 'tis only a bargain if you actually need it.
    What TV suits one may be not be up to your expectations, only you can determine those. It is so easy to part with money quickly and then have to sit back in cold reality and ponder/ live with your choice. Good luck in your search. I hope you find what you are looking for. Me, I'm still searching........regards.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for that eggman Will wait a while before i buy one, prices are a tad bit high for what they are atm!

Ben

Link here may help.
    ]http//ww…nch

Banned

Thanx MeHighlander I have found your link most helpful, as I am looking for a TV around that size screen. 10/10.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks as well mehighlander

Ben
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767288
      3. word association Game73944492
      4. What would be HELL to you?1517

See more discussions