2.30am Check In

Banned
Sign in here: With what you are doing

I am playing CityVille :P

67 Comments

im working

Banned

My wife said she's leaving me because I'm too immature.

So I flicked a bogey at her.

anyone who doesn't have the last flaming flamedeer can have this one

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/flamedeer/flamedeer-icon.gif

Original Poster Banned

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/flamedeer/flamedeer-icon.gifhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/images/flamedeer/flamedeer-icon.gifhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/images/flamedeer/flamedeer-icon.gif

You can have all 3
Edited by: "D4ND4N" 21st Dec 2010

still on 2 flamindeers!

Im in sooo much pain from a kidney infection but still trying to find my 3rd flamindeers lol

Here. Just about to eat the 4 packs of "out of date steak and onion" I got at the garage and dl something to watch before the sun comes up and I do it all again...

I quite fancied that Kim Kardashian tape, but a few of the links I tried are bogus

Original Poster Banned

rehydrated

I quite fancied that Kim Kardashian tape, but a few of the links I tried … I quite fancied that Kim Kardashian tape, but a few of the links I tried are bogus

Tut Tut,

Original Poster Banned

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/kim-kardashian1.jpg

We've got no chance when there are wimmin who look like this!

i am worrying about my flight to the uk - i fly into to stansted airport at 5am tomorrow morning and then have to get a train to stockport via euston - not looking good

Banned

officegimp

i am worrying about my flight to the uk - i fly into to stansted airport … i am worrying about my flight to the uk - i fly into to stansted airport at 5am tomorrow morning and then have to get a train to stockport via euston - not looking good

Where are you at the moment?

Original Poster Banned

officegimp

i am worrying about my flight to the uk - i fly into to stansted airport … i am worrying about my flight to the uk - i fly into to stansted airport at 5am tomorrow morning and then have to get a train to stockport via euston - not looking good

where about in stockport you from

Banned

the threads what people make for badges

Original Poster Banned

No i was just interested, tbh i couldn't care less about badges

Trying to decide A) Should I quit my job and become a minicab driver and B) What motorbike i should get next followed by D) Daniel get to bed

Banned

dandoc2

Trying to decide A) Should I quit my job and become a minicab driver and … Trying to decide A) Should I quit my job and become a minicab driver and B) What motorbike i should get next followed by D) Daniel get to bed

Dont care about the rest but get a Ninja or if you got the money a R6 or R1

D4ND4N

She can't even dress right. That corset should be under her shirt

And how many Bras
Edited by: "trog0" 21st Dec 2010

Banned

dandoc2

Trying to decide A) Should I quit my job and become a minicab driver and … Trying to decide A) Should I quit my job and become a minicab driver and B) What motorbike i should get next followed by D) Daniel get to bed

A,b,d ?

I was just pricing Varaderos on eBay! Great minds think alike

D4ND4N

where about in stockport you from

well I am from whaley bridge, but live in thailand and getting a lift from stockport back to my parents place for christmas in furness vale - hopefully.

Original Poster Banned

trog0

She can't even dress right. That corset should be under her shirt :{And … She can't even dress right. That corset should be under her shirt :{And how many Bras

Well she could take them off

DangerGod

A,b,d ?

Haha its one of my annoying typo's to well.....annoy people

usniff

Dont care about the rest but get a Ninja or if you got the money a R6 or … Dont care about the rest but get a Ninja or if you got the money a R6 or R1

Hmm nah im thinking an Aprilia Shiver 750 2010 model

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201004/aprilia-shiver-750_800x0w.jpg
Edited by: "dandoc2" 21st Dec 2010

DangerGod

Where are you at the moment?

I am in Singapore right now seeing a friend - £8.30 a pint here! amazing apartment block though, 69 floors - 3 swimming pools and an underwater gym in one of the pools... i didn't believe here when she told me, but it has one

Banned

i prefer abit of aylare myself

http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/aylar_lie_8.jpg

Where in Thailand do you live? What do you do there?

Banned

officegimp

I am in Singapore right now seeing a friend - £8.30 a pint here! amazing … I am in Singapore right now seeing a friend - £8.30 a pint here! amazing apartment block though, 69 floors - 3 swimming pools and an underwater gym in one of the pools... i didn't believe here when she told me, but it has one

Look lush mate - you travel abit then? what area of work you in?

Original Poster Banned

Underwater GYM, i would love to go to China/Singapore/Thiland

rehydrated

Where in Thailand do you live? What do you do there?

Play ping pong?

Banned

Is that a new model for this year? Whats price on that?

I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites to the top of Google - got about 40 odd clients and been doing it over 4 years (self employed) - lets me travel around to wherever I like.

was in Phuket last, thinking where to live next - maybe bangkok for a few months... want fast internet
Edited by: "officegimp" 21st Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

officegimp

I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites … I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites to the top of Google - got about 40 odd clients and been doing it over 4 years (self employed) - lets me travel around to wherever I like.

Now i know why you choose Thiland eh

D4ND4N

Now i know why you choose Thiland eh

thats right - the food!

but the women in Singapore are STUNNING - wow... wish it was cheaper to live here
Edited by: "officegimp" 21st Dec 2010

officegimp

I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites … I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites to the top of Google - got about 40 odd clients and been doing it over 4 years (self employed) - lets me travel around to wherever I like.

Sounds good. Working online and freelance is the way to go I think...
What made you pick Thailand? Have you been to Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos?

Original Poster Banned

They all probably taste a little fishy,

Banned

officegimp

I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites … I work freelance doing search engine optimisation - get peoples websites to the top of Google - got about 40 odd clients and been doing it over 4 years (self employed) - lets me travel around to wherever I like.was in Phuket last, thinking where to live next - maybe bangkok for a few months... want fast internet

Fair play mate - nice lifestyle.

Banned

D4ND4N

They all probably taste a little fishy,

or have a giant sausage

Original Poster Banned

isn't there internet like 100mb :), imagine the speed

Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos? - been to Malaysia - going there later today for a flight back to uk... dont like it much as its Muslim so hard to get a beer.

Vietnam is not meant to be as friendly as Thailand - apparently nobody smiles and thailand is the land of smiles.. Laos - i will go here at some point as I like the sound of it.

100mb in Singapore - think Bangkok will be fast enough - also housing is pretty cheap in thailand - get a 2 bedroom house for £160 a month - I have saved loads of cash since I have been away.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    2. What an absolute disgrace2154
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions