Groups
    EXPIRED

'24' 2008 Wall Calendar

Has anyone seen the '24' 2008 wall calendar about? I have had a look in some shop's and website's but have been unable to find one on sale! There is one on Amazon marketplace, but it's going for around £60!! I'm looking to buy it for the R.R.P price or lower. Any help would be great

5 Comments

There are calender shops springing up all over Cardiff just now and I think I saw one in there. I'm sure one of the companies has an email address that I could get for you so you could email them yourself. I'll pop by tomorrow to get it.

Original Poster

fern37

There are calender shops springing up all over Cardiff just now and I … There are calender shops springing up all over Cardiff just now and I think I saw one in there. I'm sure one of the companies has an email address that I could get for you so you could email them yourself. I'll pop by tomorrow to get it.

Cheers

Ye, now is the time that calendar shop's do appear for 2-3 month's but I was in Chester on Friday, and last year I saw 2 calendar shop's there, but there were none there Friday

try this link.....

buy.com/pro…tml

seems a good price...sold out but they may get more in. Works out 12.40 dollars but not sure if they deliver to UK. Seems to be very popular!

Can't vouch for the store or whether it's a good price but ]Starstore.com have it for £13.94 delivered

Hiya,

Tried both calendar places in Cardiff and no joy. :x

Looks like Starstore.com is your best bet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app44
      2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions