Groups
    EXPIRED

24 7 Electronics Xbox One

The deal from Black friday from 24 7 Electronics for Xbox One with COD did anybody get this i am trying to find out out delivery but cant get through on phoneline

then on the website i see this

DUE TO HOSTING PROBLEMS CAUSED BY UNEXPECTED SERIOUS TRAFFIC VOLUME WE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PROCESS ORDERS AT THE WEEKEND. ORDERS ARE TO BE PROCESSED AND DISPATCHED THIS WEEK. AT THE MOMENT WE ARE CURRENLTY PROCESSING CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS, AND ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REFUNDING NEXT DAY DELIVERY CHARGES TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAD SELECTED NEXT DAY DELIVERY. WE HAVE RECIEVED EMAILS IN REGARDS TO MULTIPLE CHARGES FOR SOME ORDERS AND WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED MORE THAN ONCE AND THE MONEY IS JUST ON HOLD, THE MONEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE RELEASED BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNTS WITHIN 2-3 DAYS. THIS WAS AGAIN CAUSED DUE TO THE WEBSITE HOSTING PROBLEMS WE INCURRED DUE TO THE EXTRA VOLUME. ALL ORDERS HAVE ONLY BEEN CHARGED ONCE.

Has anybody recived a unit or will they all be cancelled

the issue i have is i need to get one for my son but i leave the country next week and gane have a deal on today for £349 more than i want to spend but would rather wait but donet want 2 and dont want to miss out all togther any advice
    not very happy with 24 / 7

14 Comments

Been posted before the websites a scam

Original Poster

cheers was starting guess that

There's still deals floating around hukd for this company. If they were that dodgy surely the mods would have prevented further deals been posted.

Although if you click on the link for a recent PS4 deal, it doesn't look too promisingWhere's my PS4

oliverkennedy10

Been posted before the websites a scam

Don't make up lies, if you care to read the comments on thr said deals multiple people have posted proof of the legitimacy of the deal. Don't scare monger unless you know the facts

BarmyBulldog

Don't make up lies, if you care to read the comments on thr said deals … Don't make up lies, if you care to read the comments on thr said deals multiple people have posted proof of the legitimacy of the deal. Don't scare monger unless you know the facts

Yeah and that whole tgreastest about the ps4 where some guy went to the warehouses and it was completely abandoned with a fake po box ready okay..

oliverkennedy10

Yeah and that whole tgreastest about the ps4 where some guy went to the … Yeah and that whole tgreastest about the ps4 where some guy went to the warehouses and it was completely abandoned with a fake po box ready okay..

You believe one guy over multiple people who have posted pictures of the invoice and goods in hand? They may have had a bad past, but not now, the only downside is the backlog of orders from black friday, causing some delays.

BarmyBulldog

You believe one guy over multiple people who have posted pictures of the … You believe one guy over multiple people who have posted pictures of the invoice and goods in hand? They may have had a bad past, but not now, the only downside is the backlog of orders from black friday, causing some delays.

Please link me to the post with pictures would like to see

I ordered my ps4 from these guys and received within 2 days

oliverkennedy10

Please link me to the post with pictures would like to see

That was a massive ball ache but I have it:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1397176_343687342478454_2537400867895260837_o.jpg
    warehouse stock
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/247ELECTRONICS
    the company profile here

Pictures of goods:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…=14
    http://i58.tinypic.com/5uk3mh.jpg

Like I said just a big backlog due to black friday. Game has been the same they are just trying to catch up

Original Poster

have a look at website not good news kiss christmas good bye

xbox not delivered and no contact

No ps4, phone ringing out, website is down. Don't look good.

No ps4, phone ringing out, website is down. Don't look good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944528
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1843
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2834
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow58

See more discussions