Groups

24 Cancelled

God damn you fox, just as I finally discovered Jack bauer, chloe, michelle and tony you go and cancel.

season 8 will be its last.

21 Comments

Banned

:O

ABC may buy

damn, just over halfway on season 8 now, 24 awesome as ever!

Original Poster

vibeone;8218206

:OABC may buy

Talk of a movie as well.

I'm only up to the end of seson 5 so got a fair bit to keep me occupied for now but damn fox to hell.

Banned

To be honest, its a mercy killing. It went from being the best and quite innovotive show on TV to being a bit predictable which is a bit bad for a suspense show that pivots on surprises.

RIP it was great while it lasted.

Series 3 was the best.

another great TV series lost to the mindless need for reality tv no doubt!

Banned

guv;8218247

To be honest, its a mercy killing. It went from being the best and quite … To be honest, its a mercy killing. It went from being the best and quite innovotive show on TV to being a bit predictable which is a bit bad for a suspense show that pivots on surprises.RIP it was great while it lasted.Series 3 was the best.

agreed, i mean who would have thought there was a mole in CTU - again
    and as for jacks shooting - he could bring a helicopter down last season with a single shot, this season he goes through hundreds of bullets and doesn't hit a single bad guy

Banned

ThePasty;8218248

another great TV series lost to the mindless need for reality tv no doubt!

i think youve missed the point. It was a great show. Keep regurgitating and it gets remembered for being pants.

Every dog has its day. Jack bauer needs to be put to sleep. it'll be sad (I'm a fan) but its slipped from being must watch TV to i'll watch the darts instead.

I've not seen any of season 8.. waiting for the blu ray to come out on october! and its been hard not to see or hear anything about it.

I will remember it for being a great show and I hope it doesn't get picked up... because I want to remember it to be a good show. Smallville has redeemed itself... 24... no idea what season 8 was about .. 7 was excellent!

well 24 is a great idea.
    from day one hour 1 it was super silly but if you turned ur brain off and didnt think about stuff it was/is great fun through all 8 seasons.
    we recently went back and re watched seasons 1-5 before the run up to 8.
    Jacks had hell of a time.
    you would think he would phone up POTUS and say "hi i have saved this country lots of times give me lots of money and women.."

Jack Bauer ... the man that can complete connect 4 .. in 3 moves!

Banned

good news.

first few seasons were good but how much repetition can anyone take. Should have stopped after 3 series.

Season 5 was best telly I've ever watched, 6 is quite dire though, heard 7 is good, so gonna keep going through the boxsets lol

was a crap show imo.......................just like Lost

watched series one of both then series 2 I found dull

Banned

Went downhill after 4th season. Shows like this aren't meant to last 8 seasons in my opinion. They should have had a set end date like Lost and structured a story arc through it.

i think all the season have been awesome I have loved season 8

I get really into it though as if I think im part of ctu haha

Probably should have ended it at the end of season 7 as this season has been pretty dire to say the least! Would have ended rather well with Jack saving the day but dying too.

Banned

how many chalked off already?

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot010-1.jpg

Tony Almeida was the best thing about 24.

lol csiman ... that grid is spot on for the rest of the seasons!
    "If you do this Jack, you will be on your own"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions