Groups

24 finale - spoilers

Banned
    left blank so no spoilers show

5 Comments

just finishing watching this.

Original Poster Banned

well that was a bit 'meh' i thought..

have put the spoliers in white below so not to spoil for people who can't resist clicking lol (highlight it to see)

[COLOR="White"]Renee gone 'badass like Jack'
    Jack likely to live
    Tony not really a baddie
    Tony escapes
    Olivia getting charged[/COLOR]

No real shocks or anything, bit boring really I thought.
    It did set the scene for another tv movie set between this series and the next as I can't see next years continuing the same story, so to tie up the loose ends they would likely need to do something.

Banned

I'm not bothered about 24.
    But...just wondering what sort of Chav does this?
    Are you related to Russell Brand? (spit!)

Podzak;5245754

I'm not bothered about 24.But...just wondering what sort of Chav does … I'm not bothered about 24.But...just wondering what sort of Chav does this?Are you related to Russell Brand? (spit!)

see the word "spoilers" in the thread title? that is a warning to others who havent seen it yet to wait til they have before joining the discussion-standard procedure for tv and film threads.

what sort of "chav" doesnt understand that?

Original Poster Banned

Podzak;5245754

I'm not bothered about 24.But...just wondering what sort of Chav does … I'm not bothered about 24.But...just wondering what sort of Chav does this?Are you related to Russell Brand? (spit!)

Does what? Starts a thread to discuss a popular tv series? What exactly is wrong with that? This is a discussion forum!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions