Groups

24 Finale - (Spoilers)

Banned
    Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers. Text to hide the spoilers.

Just finished watching the 24 finale on hulu. Too many cliffhangers! Is Jack dead? Did the hottie from fbi go nuts on the bad guy? Is Kim Bauer hot as ****?

Best season ever.

5 Comments

You put spoilers for all to see! I don't have to watch it now ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Yeah sorry about that. Fixed now - I use text only mode so I forgot about the description! oops.

munnski;5277962

You put spoilers for all to see! I don't have to watch it now ;-)

You don't have to look???

civms47;5278002

You don't have to look???

lol, pretty hard when you are going threw pages and its THERE!

Thanks Vibeone for changing it :thumbsup:

munnski;5278014

lol, pretty hard when you are going threw pages and its THERE!Thanks … lol, pretty hard when you are going threw pages and its THERE!Thanks Vibeone for changing it :thumbsup:

Sorry, it was changed by the time I'd looked at it!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions