Expired

************24 hour free give-away bonanza**************

16 replies
Found 14th Jul 2009
once in a life time oppertunity to own some of the most sort after paraphernalia, all i ask is that u donate to a charity of ur choice and then reply in this thread which charity u have donated to (amount doesnt matter) after 24 hours i will chose a random person using the random generator website.

items include:-
a digital tv stick thing
a ipod touch case
memory stick pro duo adapter thing (no memory card included)
a pair of un-used ear phone buds
a egg timer

P.S. im switching internet service provider so may have a few problems comming online! but will try my best to come online tomorrow.

11 Comments

add me the dig tv stick

MarzBarz;5748546

add me the dig tv stick

+1

add me 3 + 1 for the tv stick

I WILL DONATE - £10 - TO GREAT ORMAND ST HOSPITAL FUND

lol. i love the +1's on the dvb stick. Yet no one has read the op and offered to donate to a charity. Vultures.

jazferbetay;5748588

add me 3 + 1 for the tv stickI WILL DONATE - £10 - TO GREAT ORMAND ST … add me 3 + 1 for the tv stickI WILL DONATE - £10 - TO GREAT ORMAND ST HOSPITAL FUND

You will?

The op says state which charity you HAVE donated it to.

It isn't a case of only the winner donates £10 to charity.

ave just gone and donated it now.

only 3 hours to go!!!

Does this count i did a survey and instead of keeping the profits i donated them with the option they had to donate wasn't much a fiver

rihanna08;5757347

Does this count i did a survey and instead of keeping the profits i … Does this count i did a survey and instead of keeping the profits i donated them with the option they had to donate wasn't much a fiver

i'd say so!

how generous of the OP to involve a charity have some rep

lol. i love the +1's on the dvb stick. Yet no one has read the op and … lol. i love the +1's on the dvb stick. Yet no one has read the op and offered to donate to a charity. Vultures.

+1

lol like marzbarz donated to charity.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions