Groups

24 is back. Jack Bauer is BACK!!!

Ok, just saw a teaser of a new series on SKY HD... it says it starts in JAnuary on Sky HD... I saw all seasons and that's def. new. there is Chloe and that FBI chick and Jack of course.

yuppiee!!!!

11 Comments

yep-jan 10th in america-hope its good.last season was poor imo.

Looks like a better season than the last one which was not that great. Their are a few previews on YouTube

Banned

so its back in another 2 months...........cool

Last season was actually alright.

The one before was terrible though.

yayyy!!

bit samey though now. but yay anyways

Banned

I hope it doesn't try and do anything original.

I like the predictability - ideally it'll be exactly the same script that they've used since the beginning.

That way, I don't have to think too much.

Original Poster

yeah, the last one was kinda sh*t, I simply didnt watch it as one after another as the other seasons....
    hope this one will be explosive!!! and fast!!! and he'll have couple minutes to **** Chloe or that FBI babe lol

the adverts after every 10 mins made me stop watching this!

I am watching them in a funny order, I watched 5 first (which was alright), than 6(which was rubbish), then I went back to the begining, I am in the middle of the third one now

Banned

bobobot;6974040

the adverts after every 10 mins made me stop watching this!

if you get the torrent when released in the us they cut the adverts out......never had a problem with ads yet other than watching on sky but thats what pays for the show in the first place

Original Poster

casparwhite;6974635

if you get the torrent when released in the us they cut the adverts … if you get the torrent when released in the us they cut the adverts out......never had a problem with ads yet other than watching on sky but thats what pays for the show in the first place

nzb and binsearch do 24 for me :whistling: no ads and blu ray quality :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …199540
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846299
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions