£29.99 is about the pricepoint I'm looking for, much appreciated

7 Comments

best i can see is £31.99
    ]http//ww…-5L

BlahDVD also has it at this price.

Hope this helps!

Phil

Original Poster

Maybe thats a decent price, because the high street stores are trying to pass it for £40. Thats insane when Virgin had it for £34 last year.

Bought this yesterday in Asda for £30.97. Cheaper than web+postage and instant. they also had Skins Series 1 for just £12.

Personally I'd give it a few months and wait for it to drop - it was a poor season, even the producers say so!

yeah i brought it last year first week of release...a few weeks later they drop all the boxsets to around £18 online to promote the start of the new season

ive just ordered it from tesco for £28.97.....do it through the grocery section....select 'house and pet' then 'CDs DVDs and Games' then 'DVDs' then 'TV' and its at the top...then select the cheapest delivery slot possible (3.99)... and use one of the £10 off £30 vouchers posted on here...

just wait and see if it turns up now....

24 did arive 2day via a tesco grocery van....they charged me £21.97...as it turned out its only 32.97 in store and a £5 voucher that was already in my checkout (from a previous shop) was taken off too !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions