Found 7th Dec 2016
I'm not sure if there are any about still but are there any 241 cinema codes going about at the moment??
If someone has one they wouldn't mind donating my way but only if you're not going to use it.
Oh, hoping to go at 4:30 today...
Thanks in advance for suggestions/codes

1. Ask
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Cinema
8 Comments

pm'd you

i do but its for Tuesdays

Original Poster

blake285

pm'd you

​Thank you
how would I use the code though? Is it similar to the Orange Wednesday offer where you just give them the number at the ticket office?
It's been a while since I've used 241 codes

iamcurly

​Thank you how would I use the code though? Is it similar to the O … ​Thank you how would I use the code though? Is it similar to the Orange Wednesday offer where you just give them the number at the ticket office?It's been a while since I've used 241 codes

​either show the code when collecting your tickets, or enter it online when booking.

Original Poster

hassansf

​either show the code when collecting your tickets, or enter it online w … ​either show the code when collecting your tickets, or enter it online when booking.

​Thank you

Vik2ra

i do but its for Tuesdays

Me me me too please, tell me tell me.

Sambat

Me me me too please, tell me tell me.

Try the main thread on misc or buy a cheap 1 day travel insurance policy through compare the market. Costs about a quid and you have unlimited ones for Tuesday and Wednesday

I will have a code for next Tuesday, best to send me a message on this and il give it on Monday so you can use it to book via online.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769227
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322819
    3. word association Game74244864
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1312

See more discussions