24p cashback per day for searching icelolly.com @ TopCashback - £87.60 per year for free

Posted 3rd Jan
Icelolly.com gives 12p cashback per search (2 allowed per day) just go through to site, perform a search and click "view deal" on 2 of the results. If you do it for a whole year you can earn £87.60 for next to no effort.
Community Updates

Groups

30 Comments
requires BACs details to have been registered in your TCB account first, otherwise you can't proceed
Seems like a lot of effort for 12p, especially if you get hit with the captcha validation. Heat added however as free is free
Decent, thank you!
Link on TCB not working
Heat from me, thanks
10p on my tcb, but do 3 a day on Quidco for 30p anyway,so no worries
Cool
10p on mine
10p is possible for classic account and 12p for premium.
Quidco as well
thanks - went through quidco and found that some old cashback that I forgot about cleared on there and got 25£
SargoTechniks03/01/2020 03:19

thanks - went through quidco and found that some old cashback that I …thanks - went through quidco and found that some old cashback that I forgot about cleared on there and got 25£

just did tcb so 50p already
Thanks! Know the cash back shows pending after visit but do you have to request it or does It automatically go into bank account on system via bacs? Thanks
csa103/01/2020 08:28

Thanks! Know the cash back shows pending after visit but do you have to …Thanks! Know the cash back shows pending after visit but do you have to request it or does It automatically go into bank account on system via bacs? Thanks

Once the money goes into the ‘payable’ status you have to request the money be paid into your bank account/PayPal or other options. It’s not automatic.
Toptrumpet03/01/2020 09:31

Once the money goes into the ‘payable’ status you have to request the mon …Once the money goes into the ‘payable’ status you have to request the money be paid into your bank account/PayPal or other options. It’s not automatic.

Thanks! This is a good earner for what you do 😃
csa103/01/2020 09:32

Thanks! This is a good earner for what you do 😃

Cashback of course isn’t guaranteed and it doesn’t track straight away (bit hit and miss).
It’s a faff to remember to do it every day as it does take a bit of time, but yes, I think I earnt about £15 last year before giving up with it
Made 2 accounts for me and hubby - so £30 - Happy Days.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 3rd Jan
skyscanner 10p
Mysticaltopaz2403/01/2020 00:30

requires BACs details to have been registered in your TCB account … requires BACs details to have been registered in your TCB account first, otherwise you can't proceed

obvs how else would you cash out.
ssc103/01/2020 10:43

obvs how else would you cash out.

I always cash out by Mastercard as this accrues an extra % on top
Nice little earner. I've seen comments like this but excluded the yearly earning. So I ignored it. But it all adds up. How long does it take to do that a day. Much better than the catch a bird event they gave regularly. Thanks op.
Edited by: "MR1123" 3rd Jan
ssc103/01/2020 10:42

skyscanner 10p

Thanks. Do you have to make a purchase? Says search that results in a booking.
csa103/01/2020 10:51

Thanks. Do you have to make a purchase? Says search that results in a …Thanks. Do you have to make a purchase? Says search that results in a booking.

no, tracks after a day on just a search.

skyscanner 10p

12p on quidco - 8 searches per month
Edited by: "SargoTechniks" 3rd Jan

skyscanner 10p

sorry, actually there are 2 deals - car hire and hotels but to get it you need to place an actual booking not just a search
ssc103/01/2020 11:08

no, tracks after a day on just a search.

might track but unlikely it will clear
SargoTechniks03/01/2020 15:18

sorry, actually there are 2 deals - car hire and hotels but to get it you …sorry, actually there are 2 deals - car hire and hotels but to get it you need to place an actual booking not just a search

Use the edit button, it just looks like you are talking to yourself and makes following a thread difficult,
SargoTechniks03/01/2020 19:28

might track but unlikely it will clear

Had it confirmed in the past but haven't revisited for a couple of months icelolly is quicker.
Is it enough to click on 'View deal' or you have to wait for the next website to open?
You can do it on a few different sites and it adds up quickly. I do Icelolly, skyscanner, quandoo on topcashback.com, cashbacktoday.co.uk and quidco.com and you would be surprised how much it adds up to over a month for not much effort
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions