Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£25 Alton Towers Student Ticket - Is Proof Needed?

Posted 5th Oct
Hi, my cousin is a student and we want to purchase 4 tickets so £100 total but only one is a student. Will they let us all in or do we need to show proof?

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
@trivium if you were going soon then early bird Alton Tower Tickets tickets would be cheaper via Expedia at £24pp with code

For 4 people, would need to make two separate transactions for two people at £48 with code EXPLORE20 - the code gives £20 off £60 activity spend and expires 10th October.

expedia.co.uk/thi…ils
8 Comments
Proof - yes
Edited by: "Gollywood" 5th Oct
Gollywood05/10/2019 15:28

Proof - yes

do u mean student beans will want proof or alton towers at the gate?
@trivium if you were going soon then early bird Alton Tower Tickets tickets would be cheaper via Expedia at £24pp with code

For 4 people, would need to make two separate transactions for two people at £48 with code EXPLORE20 - the code gives £20 off £60 activity spend and expires 10th October.

expedia.co.uk/thi…ils
That really doesn’t answer the question asked, does it?
Is it etickets so you download and scan at the gate?
I'm pretty sure they can buy multiple tickets, but the person who used the offer must attend as part of the group.

totum.com/se/…fer states proof of membership may be required, but clicking through to the Alton Towers site allows multiple tickets to be purchased in one order.

Realistically I think you get print at home tickets and they don't ask, but its been a while since I used this offer.
jon81uk07/10/2019 09:42

I'm pretty sure they can buy multiple tickets, but the person who used the …I'm pretty sure they can buy multiple tickets, but the person who used the offer must attend as part of the group.https://www.totum.com/se/student-discount/alton-towers-resort/offer states proof of membership may be required, but clicking through to the Alton Towers site allows multiple tickets to be purchased in one order.Realistically I think you get print at home tickets and they don't ask, but its been a while since I used this offer.

the answer i was looking for. thank you so much! and thank you everyone else
Chanchi3205/10/2019 16:22

@trivium if you were going soon then early bird Alton Tower Tickets …@trivium if you were going soon then early bird Alton Tower Tickets tickets would be cheaper via Expedia at £24pp with codeFor 4 people, would need to make two separate transactions for two people at £48 with code EXPLORE20 - the code gives £20 off £60 activity spend and expires 10th October.https://www.expedia.co.uk/things-to-do/alton-towers-resort-tickets.a508612.activity-details

code expired
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants