£25 Argos Flamedeer prize

Posted 7th Apr
HI Folks

I was lucky enough to win my first flamedeer prize after many years which was a £25 argos voucher, i'm well happy.I won the prize on Thursday and still dont have my voucher, it said a maximum of 2 working days in the message i got but i've not heard anything and when i look at the flamedeer section ir says ive won but there are still 25 out of 25 prozes available?
Has anyone else won an Argos voucher and in the same boat as myself?
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Me! I won yesterday morning and received email confirmation... but I also noticed that it still says 25/25 remaining. Give it a few more days maybe?
Hi there.

As per the terms and conditions, it can take up to 90 days for prizes to be sent to winners.

However it is usually a lot shorter than this. Please kindly wait for a message from @Jason via your HUKD PM (or registered email) with further details of your prize.

"Prize winners will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via their registered email address, and prizes will be sent out within 90 days of their response. Instant win voucher codes are generally sent immediately, collection voucher codes can be sent manually per email depending on the value of the voucher."

On a separate note, if you post a screenshot of your collection showing the winning Flamedeer and tag me in it, I can add you to the winners list.

Many thanks.
Edited by: "Eden0032" 7th Apr
Congratulation I guess your voucher will come once the competition is finished.
Hey guys. Don’t worry - these will be sorted. We’ll be verifying and sending out as soon as we are able to.
Jason07/04/2020 11:47

Hey guys. Don’t worry - these will be sorted. We’ll be verifying and sen …Hey guys. Don’t worry - these will be sorted. We’ll be verifying and sending out as soon as we are able to.

Thanks for stopping by to assist @Jason
Jason07/04/2020 11:47

Hey guys. Don’t worry - these will be sorted. We’ll be verifying and sen …Hey guys. Don’t worry - these will be sorted. We’ll be verifying and sending out as soon as we are able to.

Hi Jason, Thanks for the update, i had an old email address registered on here that i can no longer accses so thought perhaps i'd missed the prize or confirmation of the prize via email as couple of other members said they had email confirmation, ive updated my email address today so hopefully everything will be ok.
Stephen @Jason
Edited by: "stephen25uk" 7th Apr
Congrats on your win
stephen25uk07/04/2020 11:54

Hi Jason, Thanks for the update, i had an old email address registered on …Hi Jason, Thanks for the update, i had an old email address registered on here that i can no longer accses so thought perhaps i'd missed the prize or confirmation of the prize via email as couple of other members said they had email confirmation, ive updated my email address today so hopefully everything will be ok. Stephen

Congrats steephen25uk on your win
Congrats
Congratulations! I just need one Flamedeer to win! It would be my first time in my life so fingers cross (I must say this hunting is addictive:) )
Needed just a gold for any of the prizes for days pmsl just money making I reckon, as you come on see deals, go through their links and voila you spend they make haha same with any comp these days
Congrat
Nice one!
Congrats! I don’t think luck will ever be on my side
@Eden0032
Eden003207/04/2020 11:41

Hi there.As per the terms and conditions, it can take up to 90 days for …Hi there.As per the terms and conditions, it can take up to 90 days for prizes to be sent to winners.However it is usually a lot shorter than this. Please kindly wait for a message from @Jason via your HUKD PM (or registered email) with further details of your prize."Prize winners will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via their registered email address, and prizes will be sent out within 90 days of their response. Instant win voucher codes are generally sent immediately, collection voucher codes can be sent manually per email depending on the value of the voucher."On a separate note, if you post a screenshot of your collection showing the winning Flamedeer and tag me in it, I can add you to the winners list. Many thanks.

40336275-l3Ou6.jpg@Eden0032
Congratulations!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions