Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

25% groupon cashback with TCB

Posted 8th Nov
Today only, 25% cashback with top cash back!

The only exception appears to be the two ticket odeon deal.

3326697.jpg

topcashback.co.uk/gro…ob/
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
On the pop-up that flashes up for a nano second it says it excludes all in-app purchases...
best going with Quidco and putting in a double difference claim
richie147uk08/11/2019 03:13

On the pop-up that flashes up for a nano second it says it excludes all …On the pop-up that flashes up for a nano second it says it excludes all in-app purchases...

38930746-7VlQL.jpg
deanos08/11/2019 04:05

best going with Quidco and putting in a double difference claim

Thought they just matched now?
Great if they double the difference still.
I'll never use topcashback for a groupon purchase again had a wrongly tracked cashback amount for a groupon purchase all the way back in February ,topcashback apparently submitted my claim to groupon in may and I'm still waiting for it to be resolved no updates on it since
deanos08/11/2019 07:30

Still double the difference …Still double the difference https://www.quidco.com/highest-cashback-guarantee/

Cheers.
I thought they had dropped it and only matched now.
richie147uk08/11/2019 03:13

On the pop-up that flashes up for a nano second it says it excludes all …On the pop-up that flashes up for a nano second it says it excludes all in-app purchases...

If using the TopCashback app it will open up the Groupon app and these purchases are eligble for cashback
Matt
brenglo08/11/2019 07:23

I'll never use topcashback for a groupon purchase again had a wrongly …I'll never use topcashback for a groupon purchase again had a wrongly tracked cashback amount for a groupon purchase all the way back in February ,topcashback apparently submitted my claim to groupon in may and I'm still waiting for it to be resolved no updates on it since

Can you pop me over a DM so I can look into that claim for you?
Matt
TopCashbackRep08/11/2019 08:40

Can you pop me over a DM so I can look into that claim for you? Matt

Message sent ,fingers crossed you can help sort it out
I truly can't believe the response I received to my Topcashback claim today ,Matt told me to message him about my incorrectly tracked cashback for a groupon purchase all the way back in February so I did following this post, they submitted the claim apparently to Groupon in May ,at the time of my purchase the cashback offered was 16.16 % and the purchase I made was near £200 and they at the time tracked the relevant cashback at £11.49 or thereabouts today Matt messaged me to say they had decided to award me another £0.91p in order for me to close my claim as this was coming out of their pockets
Edited by: "brenglo" 18th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants