£25 off code at littlewoods.com

hi,

can anyone help?

around the 18th-19th july someone posted a £25 off code at littlewoods.com
i cant find where i wrote it down and its not listed under the littlewoods codes under vouchers.

can anyone help me out.

thanks

13 Comments

Admin

ZG048

That it?
£25 off a £60 spend...

Original Poster

hi

tried that but it didnt work.

thanks

I think i know the one your on about, the 25 quid one with NO minimum order? Im sure its finished now:-( Not 100% on that though.

Admin

It's expired

]HERE

Original Poster

yes thats the one. hope its still working. was it zq310?

Original Poster

thanks all. shame about that. was a cracking code.

It still works if you call them, have to be a new customer and pay with account though

I Recently Used A Code With Them Which Worked On Their Confirmation Email But If I Check My Online Account Their Charging Me The Original Price - Is This Normal For Them To Do

dont use caps, read up on the voucher in the thread.

But to answer your question yes!

MEANDMIL

I Recently Used A Code With Them Which Worked On Their Confirmation Email … I Recently Used A Code With Them Which Worked On Their Confirmation Email But If I Check My Online Account Their Charging Me The Original Price - Is This Normal For Them To Do

They charge you the original price and then refund the amount of voucher - strange but thats the way they do it

was it zq055 and i think it may be expired. It worked out at £23.50 off. It worked for both lx direct and littlewoods. Try it, it may work, good luck.

Just tried it myself and it still works and inconjunction with one other code. Its for £50 Min spend. the other code that works with it is zq298 which takes another £2.95 off. I have not actually ordered and wouldn't take responsibility if these are charged at full price but certainly worked for me.

Hi,
the code was zq310. I have just received my statement and they've charged me full price for my item. They haven't deducted the £25!! It was for a PS3 game that I haven't even received yet. Does anyone know if they accept returns on games. Don't want to pay £40 for a game that I can get down the high st for just over £20!!!

not really worth the hastle is it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764644
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927287
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4121824
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846338

See more discussions