Expired

25% off just eat

Found 12th AugEdited by:"fluidz"
Update - Both codes have been claimed.

I'm giving away two unused 25% off Just Eat codes that expire midnight monday 13th.

To be fair, you must have contributed at least one deal and been a Hukd member for one week+.

One code per person.

Quote from the email.. *Remember, all you need to do is enter this voucher code into the box at checkout to receive 25% off your next order. Your voucher has no minimum spend and can be used for card payments only. It expires at midnight on Monday 13th August 2018.

Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Code??
alisurtee1 m ago

Code??

You haven't posted any deals. Read the OP.
Yes please
Edited,

larrylightweight, sent your code over via pm.

Sorry, KingNav360, I just realised you haven't posted any deals.. So you don't qualify.
Edited by: "fluidz" 12th Aug
Still one code left, any takers?
fluidz5 m ago

Still one code left, any takers?

I'll have one please.
I don’t need one. But thanks on behalf of someone else
Guess I'm too late?
Lovely gesture op!
If there's one going I'll have it please

Was planning on takeaway tomorrow so would be ideal!
B0ne512 m ago

I'll have one please.

Sent over.

Lol. I was just trying to get out of cooking so I could spend more time searching for flamedeer!
chuckiedoll23 m ago

Lol. I was just trying to get out of cooking so I could spend more time …Lol. I was just trying to get out of cooking so I could spend more time searching for flamedeer!

I have a £3 code off £15 spend via vouchercodes.co.uk
shabbird1 m ago

I have a £3 code off £15 spend via vouchercodes.co.uk

Awww thanks. Shouldn't be so lazy so am off to the shop to buy supplies! (Missed my flamedeer putting my socks on!)
chuckiedoll3 m ago

Awww thanks. Shouldn't be so lazy so am off to the shop to buy supplies! …Awww thanks. Shouldn't be so lazy so am off to the shop to buy supplies! (Missed my flamedeer putting my socks on!)

Sods law. Do you want the code?. I can PM it to you
shabbird2 m ago

Sods law. Do you want the code?. I can PM it to you

Thank you but save it in case you need it
chuckiedoll3 m ago

Thank you but save it in case you need it

I had one yesterday so this will be wasted. I got the 25% off email and I crunched the numbers
and that saved me more.
fluidz5 h, 42 m ago

Edited,larrylightweight, sent your code over via pm.Sorry, KingNav360, I …Edited,larrylightweight, sent your code over via pm.Sorry, KingNav360, I just realised you haven't posted any deals.. So you don't qualify.

Thank you very muchly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions