Expired

25% off Just Eat Magic hour 4-5pm

Found 2nd Apr
Just got an email from them. Must be used by midnight.

Click me

The Magic Hour voucher promotion is open to individuals who have signed up with an email address via the Magic Hour page (just-eat.co.uk/blo…r3/) between the hours of 4pm and 5pm on Monday 2nd April 2018.The promotion offers one unique 25% discount voucher code per Eligible Individual, which can only be redeemed once via the Just Eat app or the Just Eat website, on orders paid via debit or credit card (excluding Apple Pay) (“Voucher”).Just Eat takes no responsibility if the Voucher tool on the Magic Hour page fails to to work as a result of any unavailability of Just Eat’s website or mobile application.The Voucher is valid from the time it is sent to until 23:59 (BST) on 02/04/2018.
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments
Magic shab ta.
33563548-GuYhq.jpg
Thanks Shabs, reckon we can combine with the £2 voucher codes and the £2.50 quidco?

ps do you know is there a minimum spend with the quidco cashback offer?
LeahsMintytoutou6 m ago

Thanks Shabs, reckon we can combine with the £2 voucher codes and the …Thanks Shabs, reckon we can combine with the £2 voucher codes and the £2.50 quidco?ps do you know is there a minimum spend with the quidco cashback offer?

You mean topcashback. grrrrrrr you got me excited and had to check Quidco.

Topcashback make sure the final amount is £15. Usually, it tracks without the discount. So placed an order on Saturday
for £13.08 and it tracked at that amount. Grrrrrrrr Had to place a 2nd Boots order for £15 to claim that £2.50. Needed some multibionta so it was ok. Just be careful with Just Eat
shabbird3 m ago

You mean topcashback. grrrrrrr you got me excited and had to check Quidco. …You mean topcashback. grrrrrrr you got me excited and had to check Quidco. Topcashback make sure the final amount is £15. Usually, it tracks without the discount. So placed an order on Saturdayfor £13.08 and it tracked at that amount. Grrrrrrrr Had to place a 2nd Boots order for £15 to claim that £2.50. Needed some multibionta so it was ok. Just be careful with Just Eat

Oh I looked at the terms and conditions and couldn't see a minimum amount so i got excited and bought something for a few quid on eBay. Guess that won't give me the bonus then. Oh god I have eaten loads of pizza lately. Even had it today left over from Pizza Hut, I really shouldn't get another takeaway...
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

Oh I looked at the terms and conditions and couldn't see a minimum amount …Oh I looked at the terms and conditions and couldn't see a minimum amount so i got excited and bought something for a few quid on eBay. Guess that won't give me the bonus then. Oh god I have eaten loads of pizza lately. Even had it today left over from Pizza Hut, I really shouldn't get another takeaway...

Yes.. 15 quid minimum spend to get that £2.50 grrrrrrrrrrrrr You can make a 2nd order as that promotion gets active when you spend £15

edit number 6

Your purchase amount should be £15 or more, this is the purchase amount reported back to TopCashback, some merchants may exclude VAT or delivery charges.
Edited by: "shabbird" 2nd Apr
shabbird2 m ago

Yes.. 15 quid minimum spend to get that £2.50 grrrrrrrrrrrrr You can make …Yes.. 15 quid minimum spend to get that £2.50 grrrrrrrrrrrrr You can make a 2nd order as that promotion gets active when you spend £15

I've talked myself out of it. Spent too much on greasy food lately I'm feeling greasy myself! Lol. Thanks for your help Shabs enjoy whatever you get
ps what about the £2 vouchercodes? Combine with that?
LeahsMintytoutou11 m ago

I've talked myself out of it. Spent too much on greasy food lately I'm …I've talked myself out of it. Spent too much on greasy food lately I'm feeling greasy myself! Lol. Thanks for your help Shabs enjoy whatever you get ps what about the £2 vouchercodes? Combine with that?

No idea. But I can use that as used the £2.50 cashback for the Boots order Just heard niece and nephew
coming so a fried chicken bucket for us.
It not working for some reason
Error message
Got mine via fb messenger
omar02020 m ago

It not working for some reason

Mine too
Someone send me a code please
If you're getting an error message take a screenshot of it. Contact Just Eat by Live chat via the app and explain the issue. They'll honour it.
They'll request the screenshots be sent to them.
They'll honour the promo but will ask you to place your order then contact them back. I advise screenshotting the chat before you leave just in case.
I got 1 code for the email message I received. Tried couple of email addresses and it gets the spinning circle.
shabbird9 m ago

I got 1 code for the email message I received. Tried couple of email …I got 1 code for the email message I received. Tried couple of email addresses and it gets the spinning circle.

Same. I can't get a code just an endless spinning circle. Not so magic after all i guess. Tried in two different browsers but same result.
Absolutely pointless
shabbird16 m ago

I got 1 code for the email message I received. Tried couple of email …I got 1 code for the email message I received. Tried couple of email addresses and it gets the spinning circle.

Are you going to use it lol
Hi, if anyone has a code, and they do not plan on using, I would be extremely grateful to use it.
Missed out on the magic hour due to work
I had same issue trying to get code.

Went onto chat, spoke to someone. Explained the issue, the mailed me over a 30% off code.

Nice one
omar02040 m ago

Are you going to use it lol

sadly yes. babysitting my niece and nephew tomorrow so will order tonight for tomorrow.
KingNav3601 m ago

I had same issue trying to get code. Went onto chat, spoke to someone. …I had same issue trying to get code. Went onto chat, spoke to someone. Explained the issue, the mailed me over a 30% off code. Nice one

yay. well done.
shabbird15 m ago

yay. well done.

Thanks for the heads up
shabbird55 m ago

sadly yes. babysitting my niece and nephew tomorrow so will order tonight …sadly yes. babysitting my niece and nephew tomorrow so will order tonight for tomorrow.

Ok thanks I got a code in the end lol after speaking to customer service for 40 mins
Got a code after talking to CS
They never sent me my code
33565312-rUBcp.jpg
PM me if anyone wants a code as I am not gonna use mine.
shabbird5 m ago

@sicklysweet

Thank you but I’m full from supper and can’t pre-order for tomorrow - if I could I would love to have it!! Thanks Shabbs and chineseguyuk
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants