Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

25% off TU at Sainsbury’s - 13 August to 19 August

Top comments
Date in the title would be handy
pricklychin07/08/2019 19:28

Yes just pay when you collect and it willBe deducted

When I order Tu clothing from Argos it always states that you need to pay online and cannot reserve to pay on collection.
23 Comments
Date in the title would be handy
Been waiting for this! Kids need school uniform! Thanks
Does anyone know if you can reserve clothes at Argos before the deal starts and get the 25% off on the day you collect?
TK201307/08/2019 19:00

Does anyone know if you can reserve clothes at Argos before the deal …Does anyone know if you can reserve clothes at Argos before the deal starts and get the 25% off on the day you collect?

When I order Tu clothing from Argos it always states that you need to pay online and cannot reserve to pay on collection.
TK201307/08/2019 19:00

Does anyone know if you can reserve clothes at Argos before the deal …Does anyone know if you can reserve clothes at Argos before the deal starts and get the 25% off on the day you collect?

No because you have to pay to order. Best way is load your basket and check out just after midnight when it goes live

No as above you can’t reserve TU clothing you have to pay at point of order
Anyone know what date this running until?
15% staff discount too oh yes
When’s the staff discount start?
Sorry miss read that completely do you mean if ya work at Argos you get 15%
krish198007/08/2019 20:23

Anyone know what date this running until?

Usually ends the following Monday, so it should run until the 19th August
Fab thanks been waiting for this.
batul07/08/2019 21:33

Sorry miss read that completely do you mean if ya work at Argos you get 15%

Meaning sainsburys starting there staff discount boost to 15% on 10 August so for those staff they can really cash in on this deal and buy direct from tu/sainsburys
Edited by: "aerojay786" 7th Aug
aerojay78607/08/2019 22:32

Meaning sainsburys starting there staff discount boost to 15% on 10 August …Meaning sainsburys starting there staff discount boost to 15% on 10 August so for those staff they can really cash in on this deal and buy direct from tu/sainsburys

Thanks I get the staff discount, I wasn’t aware if the discount boost. Is it just 15% in Sainsbury’s or is it 15% in Argos aswell? And do you know what date it’s running till. Thanks
batul08/08/2019 08:13

Thanks I get the staff discount, I wasn’t aware if the discount boost. Is i …Thanks I get the staff discount, I wasn’t aware if the discount boost. Is it just 15% in Sainsbury’s or is it 15% in Argos aswell? And do you know what date it’s running till. Thanks

2nd September running until and argos will have the discount boost also but only between 31st August to 2nd September.
emribena07/08/2019 20:12

No because you have to pay to order. Best way is load your basket and …No because you have to pay to order. Best way is load your basket and check out just after midnight when it goes live

Ok thanks

Oh ok, I'll try it. Someone else says you can't.
Thanks for posting went on site and picked up some mid wash jeggings for £3.70 just collected this afternoon well pleased with them
Thanks! Was just about to put order through and thought I’d google when the next 25% off was - phew!!!
Confused, I've just rang two stores kings lynn norfolk and March Cambridgeshire both say no event starting tommrow :/
Had items in my basket ready so just ordered thanks op
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions