Expired

25% off winter and Christmas preview @ Next

Found 5th Sep 2014
I just logged onto my next account and noticed that there was a link to preview the new winter and Christmas catalogue and there was 25% off all items in the preview collection. Orders need to be placed before 14th September
Community Updates
16 Comments
Just logged into mine unfortunately not in my account

Winter & Christmas 2014 Preview

Preview and shop the Winter & Christmas collection online today, visit next.co.uk/pre…iew to place your order!

*THE 25% DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO SMALL DOMESTIC APPLIANCES, ELECTRICAL ITEMS, PAINT, SOFAS, FURNITURE, BRANDS AND HOME BRANDED GOODS and any product for sale at Next Bathrooms, Next Fitted Kitchens, Hammonds, Photos and Personalised Picture Gifts, Domestic Appliances, Art2Order, Made2Measure, Flooring, Wine, Gift List, Wall Stickers, Card Town, Gifts Cards, eVouchers, Fresh Flowers, House Signs, Garden Plants, Conservatories, Windows, Doors & Shutters, Magazines and Experience websites. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The 25% DISCOUNT OFFER is only available on Winter & Christmas Preview orders placed up to and including Sunday 14th September 2014. The discount offer is restricted to invited customers only. Next reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.

DELIVERY: Priority delivery will be end-September 2014 when we begin despatching the new season's merchandise (some items may even arrive earlier). No payment is necessary for your preview orders until your goods have been delivered and appear on your statement. However, some items may already be in stock, which means the items will be sent to you straight away and billed. If the order is sent to a different address to the account address full payment will be required at point of order. The Standard delivery charge is £3.99 per order, no matter how large your order.

The Winter & Christmas preview is complementary to and forms part of the Next Directory.

During preview multi buy offers do not apply, but a 25% discount against individual items is applied.
Not showing on mine either
Nor mine.
Where about on your page the link was??
I can only seem to get to it on this link but it soon asks me to log into my account then I can't get back to it.

preview.next.co.uk
Same - even tried adding an item to shopping bag - still showed as full price. :-/
Not working here either
Hope I get invited as the link doesn't work for me either
Thanks for posting, moved to misc as this isnt really a deal, more of a heads up. Not everyone is eligible. This will only work for you if you have received and email
Poor show from Next...it appears to be randomly offered and not available to all existing customers.
Brilliant thank you,I have been waiting for the christmas preview

I love the kiddies Xmas jumpers

Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 6th Sep 2014
Not on mine either. Maybe I spent too much during the last preview at 25% off. :-(
ziggy999

Not on mine either. Maybe I spent too much during the last preview at 25% … Not on mine either. Maybe I spent too much during the last preview at 25% off. :-(

Its nothing to do with spending too much,they want you to spend money!

http://help.next.co.uk/Section.aspx?ItemId=25155

This is the same for any sale/preview
Having read the qualifying list I think in my case it might be returning more than 2/3 of purchases. I haven't been well so have let them deliver everything and returned what didn't fit, instead of going to the shop and trying on. Maybe they should make clear that you will be penalised for returning goods. I will certainly think more carefully before ordering in future.
missgem

Thanks for posting, moved to misc as this isnt really a deal, more of a … Thanks for posting, moved to misc as this isnt really a deal, more of a heads up. Not everyone is eligible. This will only work for you if you have received and email

Isn't this post (in deals) the same?
hotukdeals.com/dea…191

I have reported it in feedback but no one has responded as yet?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions