Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

2.5% on all ebay transactions through TopCashback including Black Friday

20
Posted 25th Nov
Get extra money back on all transactions through EBAY - great bonus if you are already going to purchase - Upto £50 cashback in one transaction
Community Updates

Groups

20 Comments
Nice
Thanks, OP! Heading there right now..perfect!!
Do Ebay decline cashback if you use vouchers?
abigsmurf25/11/2019 09:33

Do Ebay decline cashback if you use vouchers?


The t and c just say cannot purchase eBay gift cards and only one payment method per transaction I've used them before and always got cashback
James_Harley25/11/2019 09:35

The t and c just say cannot purchase eBay gift cards and only one payment …The t and c just say cannot purchase eBay gift cards and only one payment method per transaction I've used them before and always got cashback


I meant voucher codes as in the 5% one
abigsmurf25/11/2019 09:33

Do Ebay decline cashback if you use vouchers?


Nope. I shop a lot from them, keep it a low key and you are a happy shopper. Topcashback tracks 98 % of the time for me. The other 2 % I have to manually send them the claims ..
also 6x Nectar points on Ebay purchase over £5,posted by Chanchi32,it all helps.
abigsmurf25/11/2019 09:36

I meant voucher codes as in the 5% one


Hi top cashback state excludes vouchers not approved by them but I have used before but still got cashback no problems but I know it can be a bit of hit and miss sometimes with them
Thanks
Voted hot but I recall when it used to be 5% and 10% back in the good old days near Christmas time.
2.5 x 0 = 0. I'm sick to death with tcb. I just had yet another of their £2.50 promo's declined - the item I bought at the time had tracked but now - it's vanished! I'd move to quidco if I thought they might be less #### but they were the reason I moved over to tcb in the first place.

I still use it as there's not a better alternative at the mo, but I do it knowing there's a very good chance I'll get nothing.

I'm sure their rep will pop up on here spouting the same drivel!
woldranger25/11/2019 10:58

2.5 x 0 = 0. I'm sick to death with tcb. I just had yet another of their …2.5 x 0 = 0. I'm sick to death with tcb. I just had yet another of their £2.50 promo's declined - the item I bought at the time had tracked but now - it's vanished! I'd move to quidco if I thought they might be less #### but they were the reason I moved over to tcb in the first place.I still use it as there's not a better alternative at the mo, but I do it knowing there's a very good chance I'll get nothing.I'm sure their rep will pop up on here spouting the same drivel!



Try Imutual if you are not happy with the big boys, used them once or twice wtihout issue, dont think they offer bonous or anything though.
Butters25/11/2019 11:00

Try Imutual if you are not happy with the big boys, used them once or …Try Imutual if you are not happy with the big boys, used them once or twice wtihout issue, dont think they offer bonous or anything though.


Cheers, I'm always on the look out for new and upcoming sites - the big boys have become complacent and let their standards slip - as with a lot of other sites, including this one!
Cheers for the update I have earnt over £800 this year with TCB and not had 1 problem I know it can be temperamental sometimes but I think all cashback sites have the same issues with tracking sometimes
Every little helps.
If you are buying from an ebay online store, such as Argos, Curry's, Robert Dyas, you likely can get more cashback going direct. Depending on purchase, they are offering 6-10%,. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.
Thinking about switching to these guys after 12-14yrs on Quidco getting tired of nothing tracking so having to raise a claim for every purchase and the £2.50 bonuses never being accepted even though I am sure I've meet all the requirements.

Would you guys recommend topcashback over quidco?
This is a deal? Cashback isnt guaranteed and no go to deal button would tell me otherwise.
Use completesavings 10% all the time
Grafix25/11/2019 11:53

Thinking about switching to these guys after 12-14yrs on Quidco getting …Thinking about switching to these guys after 12-14yrs on Quidco getting tired of nothing tracking so having to raise a claim for every purchase and the £2.50 bonuses never being accepted even though I am sure I've meet all the requirements.Would you guys recommend topcashback over quidco?



I much prefer TCB to qudico, ditched quidco a while back for the reasons you meantioned, touchwood have little to no problems with TCB
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text

    Discussions

    Top Merchants