Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

25% Quidco Cashback on eBay spend, maximum £10 cashback

Posted 1st AugEdited by:"RedTurkey"
QuidCo are offering a massive 25% cashback on eBay purchases for one day only. Maximum cashback is £50 £10.

So that's 25% for up to £200 spend, then a flat £50 for £200+ spends.

This will also combine with the (QuidCo Approved) "PACKUP10" code; 10% off 132 sellers when you spend £20 or more.

TCB have increased their rate to 5% with a max of £50, so you can use them for £1000+ spends to get the same £50 cashback, if you find TCB more reliable.

I'd recommend adding a calendar note for yourself to monitor and check this cashback with QuidCo.

quidco.com/eba…uk/
Community Updates
2 redemeptions per member
maximum £10 cashback per transaction

Groups

Top comments
Not convinced this is getting paid. I think it should be 2.5% but somebody has messed up the decimal point. If it was 25%, surely it would be all over their website, but it’s nowhere to be seen other than searching ebay.

Worth a punt if you’re buying anyway but personally I wouldn’t be banking on it.
Quidco_Rep01/08/2020 14:01

Hey all!Me again Just letting you all know that the offer has now ended …Hey all!Me again Just letting you all know that the offer has now ended as of 2pm.Any purchase made before will be eligible for 25% cashback but sadly none after this point!Hope you all bought some goodies!-Andy

And this is why I always pick TCB first these days. Hours of uncertainty over whether the offer is legit or not, knowing full well that if it isn't then we'll be left up to £50 out of pocket. The offer is finally officially confirmed, and then 15 mins later it's done. I simply don't trust the business any more. And from reading comments about Quidco on here, I get the impression I'm not alone. I've been a Quidco member since 2008, and only joined TCB a few years back after losing out due to repeated tracking errors and/or mistakes.

Edited by: "satchef1" 1st Aug
Afternoon bargain hunters

Just here to confirm a couple things for you all.

There is indeed a rate for 25% for ebay active on the site

This will be ending sometime today bit don't worry there are other deals in the pipeline we can't wait to spring on you all

Any questions let me know on socialsupport@quidco.com

-Andy
652 Comments
Blimey
Amazing offer, I wonder if they will pay out?
Just.Wondering01/08/2020 05:09

Amazing offer, I wonder if they will pay out?

if you’re already planning to buy something then it’ll be a nice cash back if they pay out. Otherwise it’s a risk, but depends on how much you’re paying for the item
wingz01/08/2020 05:16

if you’re already planning to buy something then it’ll be a nice cash back …if you’re already planning to buy something then it’ll be a nice cash back if they pay out. Otherwise it’s a risk, but depends on how much you’re paying for the item

It is the best potential eBay discount I can remember.
25% at Boots too
wingz01/08/2020 05:16

if you’re already planning to buy something then it’ll be a nice cash back …if you’re already planning to buy something then it’ll be a nice cash back if they pay out. Otherwise it’s a risk, but depends on how much you’re paying for the item

Max £50 cashback so anything upto £200 spend counts
Just bagged Paper Mario - Origami King for £35, so theoretically it’ll be £26ish all in once/if they payout

i got the pop up ‘Your visit is being recorded’, but nothing tracking yet. Does it take awhile to show? Not used them in years!
Edited by: "Jayswa" 1st Aug
Jayswa01/08/2020 05:33

Just bagged Paper Mario - Origami King for £35, so theoretically be £26ish …Just bagged Paper Mario - Origami King for £35, so theoretically be £26ish all in once/if they payout i got the pop up ‘Your visit is being recorded’, but nothing tracking yet. Does it take awhile to show? Not used them in years!

It does take a while, let us know if it tracks, as I tend to find it never tracks for me on mobile browsers purchases or using their app...
OP 25% being £50 makes 100% £200
10% off 132 sellers

Who are the 132 sellers?
Mine also has a banner for Boots 25% but when clicked through is 20%good spot wouldn’t have checked otherwise 🏼
Edited by: "bs690055" 1st Aug
Doesn't eBay TCB only pay out on the money eBay max from the sale?
So I take it Quidco rarely pays out?
Edited by: "BigWil.E" 1st Aug
BigWil.E01/08/2020 05:53

Quidco usually it's ok, but from my experience not the slightest chance to track on ebay...never tracked for me even at 1% cashback.
Edited by: "pwel" 1st Aug
Shard01/08/2020 05:44

10% off 132 sellersWho are the 132 sellers?

I know one of them is a bath room suite seller, as I was looking for a new suite yesterday and the 10 percent off offer did show.
top cash track my recent eBay purchase as 2 separate tracking ( 2 listing items from same seller, I put them both into the same basket and paid together with PayPal) .

Would quidco does the same and would Quidco count the 25% offer towards the expensive one (same seller or different seller)?

or could I have this offer for more then 1 purchase?
Edited by: "dealchaser888" 1st Aug
Couple of inconsistencies in Quidco today, think someone has messed up the boots banner or made a decimal point error on eBay. Usually Ebay is 1-2.5%, 25% seems wrong, but if I tracks, that is a small glimmer of hope, but still a long way to go.
Wow, that's a massive discount if it tracks. Got the new fibit charge 4 which is the same price everywhere, so with 25% discount, it is a no brainer. Really hope it tracks but I never had an issue with the usual 1% cashback (or 3% as it was yesterday), including from the app. So fingers crossed... Thank you OP
Does anybody know if using the code 'product5' would invalidate the cashback, please? I know TCB usually have terms that say cashback can't be used in conjunction with a code not on their site. Cheers.
calfin01/08/2020 06:30

Does anybody know if using the code 'product5' would invalidate the …Does anybody know if using the code 'product5' would invalidate the cashback, please? I know TCB usually have terms that say cashback can't be used in conjunction with a code not on their site. Cheers.

"If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount"

"If you use any voucher not advertised on Quidco, your purchase will not be eligible for cashback"
Edited by: "wingz" 1st Aug
wingz01/08/2020 06:32

"If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase …"If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount""If you use any voucher not advertised on Quidco, your purchase will not be eligible for cashback"

Thank you.
Not convinced this is getting paid. I think it should be 2.5% but somebody has messed up the decimal point. If it was 25%, surely it would be all over their website, but it’s nowhere to be seen other than searching ebay.

Worth a punt if you’re buying anyway but personally I wouldn’t be banking on it.
Looking at the cashback page it seems to be that the max £50 limit refers to the ebay 10% discount, and therefore the quido 25% cashback is unlimited. Anyone else agree?
Though I am coming to the view that this offer is a mistake.
I have real bad experiences with Quidco but never with TCB

I'm sure it's an error
Edited by: "Gollywood" 1st Aug
Can purchased be made via the APP for Quidco offer?
bs69005501/08/2020 05:47

Mine also has a banner for Boots 25% but when clicked through is 20%good …Mine also has a banner for Boots 25% but when clicked through is 20%good spot wouldn’t have checked otherwise 🏼

Where does it say 20%? Thanks.
Good luck everyone
Gadgetman66601/08/2020 06:22

Couple of inconsistencies in Quidco today, think someone has messed up the …Couple of inconsistencies in Quidco today, think someone has messed up the boots banner or made a decimal point error on eBay. Usually Ebay is 1-2.5%, 25% seems wrong, but if I tracks, that is a small glimmer of hope, but still a long way to go.

I assume this. Otherwise they'd be emailing such a huge offer out to everyone.
Monaco.Blue01/08/2020 06:56

Where does it say 20%? Thanks.

Banner Says 25%,,

41549410-A3rJG.jpg
But when you click on it you only see 20% not 25%

41549410-EDNFL.jpg
It'd be big news if it was 2.5%
Is this just for buy it now? How does it work if you’re bidding on something which ends in a couple of days? Sorry to jump in on thread, good spot OP, thanks for sharing.
"if they pay out". Either it's a deal or it isn't? Doesn't sound much like a deal if it's a maybe
I don't trust Quidco as it is bad at tracking and if it does track the transaction gets declined.
Have lost so much cashback that I no longer use Quidco, even the so called fake bonus offers:
Edited by: "AstalaVista" 1st Aug
cocobean12101/08/2020 07:11

Is this just for buy it now? How does it work if you’re bidding on s …Is this just for buy it now? How does it work if you’re bidding on something which ends in a couple of days? Sorry to jump in on thread, good spot OP, thanks for sharing.

As long as the purchase finishes within the time it should track but never tried it this way.
BigWil.E01/08/2020 05:53

Slower generally than TCB.
But, I've got lots of transactions from January this year still unpaid.
I've chased up a few times and get the usual, 'we'll look into it', but still nothing.
I stopped using Quidco for purchases until they either pay up, or at least suspend the non-paying merchants!
I notice there's no problems with Quidco taking their membership fees!
Possibly time to downgrade.

Anyway, good luck if using.
Edited by: "baldybob" 1st Aug
Any chance this will be 25% of fees not total value
Looks a great offer, however if it only tracks at the usual 1% there is no way to query an eBay transaction via Quidco, so don’t rely on this increased cash back when deciding whether or no to purchase.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants