Groups
    EXPIRED

2.5" Sata Hard Drive 7200rpm - 120gb or 160gb or more

Hi guys,

Looking for the cheapest 2.5" Sata drive for my laptop to replace my fujitsu one which has just failed ... Price to include delivery as a lot of companys charge a lot of money for it (anything between £3-£8.

Looking for at least 120gb although if its more then so be it. 7200rpm and ideally a 16mb cache but thats not essential

I dont want a generic one , i would prefer a name brand as i have known many generics to fail in the past when mates have bought them (whether or not people say underneath they are the same)

Found this stuff-uk.net/?s=…VJS for £34.68 delivered which seems to be a good price ... Can anyone beat that one ??

3 Comments

More cost effective to go for this : :thumbsup:

ebuyer.com/pro…790

Original Poster

no idea how of all the ones i linked to i managed to put a 3.5" drive up

I has hoping to pay something around the £35 delivered mark although i realise its only £5 more at ebuyer so not too bad really ... not too fussed about size, it doesnt need to be any bigger than 120gb really, 160gb seemed to be a happy medium ....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions