Groups
    EXPIRED

£2.50 Paypal gift for first person who asks.

Just to prove a point.

13 Comments

oh man just too late lol

Oh......hmmm.....lied too....hmmm......

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;7548006

Yes please.

Yours. PM your email please.

Can't see the point in making people beg for £2.50. Just give it to them!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7548010

Oh......hmmm.....lied too....hmmm......

What? I've never lied to you! Not even when I said you are gorgeous!

deek72;7548022

What? I've never lied to you! Not even when I said you are gorgeous!

Screw you face ache!

deek72;7548013

Can't see the point in making people beg for £2.50. Just give it to them!!

It's called "Entertainment".
    This thread = 0.5/10 on the entertainment scale.

Original Poster

thesaint;7548056

It's called "Entertainment".This thread = 0.5/10 on the entertainment … It's called "Entertainment".This thread = 0.5/10 on the entertainment scale.

And how exactly is it entertainment? Now if there had been a specific cut off time, say at 22.34 tomorrow evening, then there may have been an element of entertainment in trying to time your post so it was the last one before the cut-off.

But a completely open 'last post' competition? Nah. Don't think there's much entertainment to be had there.

Original Poster

au_rustique;7548009

oh man just too late lol

jumpingphil declined so your luck's in. pm email :-D

Banned

or you could do a first person to find a pic of some really hard to find bird.....wearing glasses, a red top , yellow skirt with blonde hair

or somat original

Original Poster

casparwhite;7548106

or you could do a first person to find a pic of some really hard to find … or you could do a first person to find a pic of some really hard to find bird.....wearing glasses, a red top , yellow skirt with blonde hair

Yeah. At least there's a little form to the competition.

Banned

deek72;7548114

Yeah. At least there's a little form to the competition.

was gonna do somat like that myself but used zavvi code on a crap t-shirt which is off to the charity shop when it arives

thought it was better than giving to some money grabbing pauper off here

casparwhite;7548120

was gonna do somat like that myself but used zavvi code on a crap t-shirt … was gonna do somat like that myself but used zavvi code on a crap t-shirt which is off to the charity shop when it arivesthought it was better than giving to some money grabbing pauper off here

Now that is a quality idea!!

REP mate:thumbsup:

casparwhite;7548120

was gonna do somat like that myself but used zavvi code on a crap t-shirt … was gonna do somat like that myself but used zavvi code on a crap t-shirt which is off to the charity shop when it arivesthought it was better than giving to some money grabbing pauper off here

:lol:

i agree with Deek - too many cringey zavvi threads with people going ME ME ME PLEASE. check down the back of the sofa if peeps are that desparate for couple of pound

not so bad if posters r giving them away pretty quick - but the ones that say "tell me why u want/deserve this £2.50" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News811
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767533
      4. Cheer me up please?1431

See more discussions