£2.50 Voucher - Can it be used in conjunction with another Amazon voucher?

I have a £15 voucher that I got from signing up to an Amazon Credit Card, can I use that and this £2.50 voucher together at the same time or will they have to be separate purchases? - Anyone know?

11 Comments

yes i belive its any amount of vouchers off of anything

Yes. You can just add it to your account ]here, and it just adds it to your voucher balance.

Original Poster

Thanks

:thinking: so, surely people oculd just make new accounts to gain more vouchers etc? if you can use multiple vouchers

yimmie;2026247

:thinking: so, surely people oculd just make new accounts to gain more … :thinking: so, surely people oculd just make new accounts to gain more vouchers etc? if you can use multiple vouchers

They could, but they would get banned. I'm guessing the Mods have been sifting through the recent new members with a fine toothed comb, just in case. ;-)

nightswimmer;2026282

They could, but they would get banned. I'm guessing the Mods have been … They could, but they would get banned. I'm guessing the Mods have been sifting through the recent new members with a fine toothed comb, just in case. ;-)

well, that could also fail... as like... I'm pretty sure that people who aren't members on here will now join (the ones that use the website without joining it)
and others that have heard about the promotion etc, oh if you go on that website over 3 days you'll get £2.50 worth of amazon vouchers" etc. that would get people to join too. Wasting space on the hukd data base! Humm. :thinking:

yimmie;2026537

well, that could also fail... as like... I'm pretty sure that people who … well, that could also fail... as like... I'm pretty sure that people who aren't members on here will now join (the ones that use the website without joining it)and others that have heard about the promotion etc, oh if you go on that website over 3 days you'll get £2.50 worth of amazon vouchers" etc. that would get people to join too. Wasting space on the hukd data base! Humm. :thinking:

They thought of that too. From the rules:

"We cannot guarantee all members will receive a gift code. Supplies may be limited so priority will be given to existing members if there is a shortage."

nightswimmer;2026550

They thought of that too. From the rules:"We cannot guarantee all members … They thought of that too. From the rules:"We cannot guarantee all members will receive a gift code. Supplies may be limited so priority will be given to existing members if there is a shortage."

Ooh, clever. Haha. Well i'm happy with mine! it made me sign in for once :oops:

nightswimmer;2025331

Yes. You can just add it to your account ]here, and it just adds it to … Yes. You can just add it to your account ]here, and it just adds it to your voucher balance.

I didn't know you could do that. Just tried it with 2 vouchers I already had and they were added with no probs.
When I tried to add the £2.50 code, I got a message stating that the voucher had already been used.
Anyone know why that would happen? Duplicate maybe??

yipykayay;2028522

I didn't know you could do that. Just tried it with 2 vouchers I already … I didn't know you could do that. Just tried it with 2 vouchers I already had and they were added with no probs. When I tried to add the £2.50 code, I got a message stating that the voucher had already been used. Anyone know why that would happen? Duplicate maybe??

If it says that, then yeah, it would be because it has already been used by either yourself or someone else. So if you didn't use it or cash it in, I would get in touch with Admin and tell him what happened. :?

Ta, informed Admin:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
    3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
    4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions