Groups

256GB Micro SD Card £110

amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch
    £109.99 is it good value for money?

4 Comments

256GB at SanDisk Ultra speeds.... make sure you buy a book along with it. They might transfer near claimed speeds in synthetic tests or with large video files but with pics and music they can be a yawn fest.

Original Poster

dozstanford

256GB at SanDisk Ultra speeds.... make sure you buy a book along with it. … 256GB at SanDisk Ultra speeds.... make sure you buy a book along with it. They might transfer near claimed speeds in synthetic tests or with large video files but with pics and music they can be a yawn fest.

I think I'll continue to look around at 64 and 128GB Micro SD cards. Thanks.

I picked up a couple of 128GB Ultras for £24.99 early in December from Amazon for a Tab S2 and a Shield K1 and at that price they were a steal. Don't get me wrong the Ultra cards are fine for 1080p recording and streaming but for backing up and transferring they can be mind numbingly slow with vast numbers of small files.

Original Poster

dozstanford

I picked up a couple of 128GB Ultras for £24.99 early in December from … I picked up a couple of 128GB Ultras for £24.99 early in December from Amazon for a Tab S2 and a Shield K1 and at that price they were a steal. Don't get me wrong the Ultra cards are fine for 1080p recording and streaming but for backing up and transferring they can be mind numbingly slow with vast numbers of small files.

Should be some offers going on in the next upcoming weeks. I'll keep an eye out for the £25 mark on the 128GB Ultras. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions