Groups
    EXPIRED

£259 -- 5-Star All-Inclusive Turkey Holiday w/FREE Upgrade with hotelsbooked.com

Hotelsbooked is offering a luxury all-inclusive week in Turkey for the bargain price of just £259 per person, including flights. Not only is that a fantastic rate, youll also receive a FREE room upgrade.

The package includes flights from Gatwick (Manchester and Birmingham +£35pp), plus seven nights all-inclusive accommodation in a Sea View room at the 5-star Surmeli Efes Hotel in Kusadasi, a popular resort town on Turkeys Aegean coastline.

The hotel boasts a beachfront location and features a range of on-site activities, including water skiing, wind surfing, tennis and volleyball (click on the link below for images).

Plus, you'll be out of the Eurozone, so your holiday money will go even further!

Transfers are not included, but can be added for £26 per person.

This offer is valid for travel between 15-30 April, but you must book before 4 March.

Travelzoo tip: For an extra £60pp, you can travel 1-18, 29-31 May; 1-30 June and 1-30 September.

How to book: To book with Hotelsbooked, call 0844 357 1037, quoting TZOO. Click here for more information.

47 Comments

I've been to Kusadasi.
    I stayed in 3 star hotel and it was worse experience i've ever had.
    The resort is pretty good though.

Original Poster

Never been myself but was looking in the area , can't go on these dates myself but a great deal if you can ,hope it helps someone else out :thumbsup:

good deal but might work out cheaper through alpharooms as i checked on that site for a week in april and flying from manchester worked out at £562 not sure about the room upgrade though! (obviously if you fly from gatwick it will be cheaper as the £35pp charge is not included) have some H&R though

some very mixed reviews on trip advisor for the hotel, seems to have an average of 3.5 out of 5 from 83 reviews.

prob good for the price, not voted either way

amansk;4487965

some very mixed reviews on trip advisor for the hotel, seems to have an … some very mixed reviews on trip advisor for the hotel, seems to have an average of 3.5 out of 5 from 83 reviews.prob good for the price, not voted either way

And if you work it out that very good as most people only sign up to moan so the percentage is good.

waterloo;4488007

And if you work it out that very good as most people only sign up to moan … And if you work it out that very good as most people only sign up to moan so the percentage is good.

most of the complaints seem to be aimed at the food though :?
    bit worrying
    might be worth pointing out also this hotel is 90 mins drive from the airport, so the transfer is a good deal

Do the reviews mention any local supermarkets or restuarants?

If so, then it's a good deal, as you can get the accomodation and flights - also some food must be ok! Sort the rest out by purchasing from elsewhere - a nice holiday away!

the reviews also mentioned something about not allowed to take food up to your room for hygene reasons, not sure how they control that though

i was on similar holiday couple years ago in Dalaman. Would recommend it.
    Much cheapness and had the best haircut i'll ever have!
    Hotel has got 7.4 out of 10 from 55 reviews on holiday watchdog

Original Poster

Pleased to hear about the standard of Barber , perhaps holiday watchdog should include it in the reviews ! :thumbsup:

Plus, you'll be out of the Eurozone, so your holiday money will go even further!

You should not mislead people by saying this!

Unless you have a crystal ball you can not make that statement as you have no idea what the Sterling to Turkish Lira exchange rate will be during the period 15th Apr 2009 to 15th Jul 2009.

- Scoob :whistling:

ryan7;4487613

I've been to Kusadasi.I stayed in 3 star hotel and it was worse … I've been to Kusadasi.I stayed in 3 star hotel and it was worse experience i've ever had.The resort is pretty good though.

Haha i wonder if it was the same one as i did in 2007. It was all inclusive but all the food was rubbish and drinks were served in plastic disposable cups (1 per person)

scoobie;4488259

Plus, you'll be out of the Eurozone, so your holiday money will go even … Plus, you'll be out of the Eurozone, so your holiday money will go even further! You should not mislead people by saying this!Unless you have a crystal ball you can not make that statement as you have no idea what the Sterling to Turkish Lira exchange rate will be during the period 15th Apr 2009 to 15th Jul 2009.- Scoob :whistling:

he can as hes comparing now and why not just get the cash now and a buy back from the post
    office if needed

Original Poster

scoobie;4488259

Plus, you'll be out of the Eurozone, so your holiday money will go even … Plus, you'll be out of the Eurozone, so your holiday money will go even further! You should not mislead people by saying this!Unless you have a crystal ball you can not make that statement as you have no idea what the Sterling to Turkish Lira exchange rate will be during the period 15th Apr 2009 to 15th Jul 2009.- Scoob :whistling:

Sorry if this offends you , the idea is to perhaps help someone find a bargain holiday and the text is from the advertising company not from myself , if it was to mislead someone then you have just made them aware , :thumbsup:

scoobie;4488259

No really, I don't have a crystal ball (but common sense) and I know that Turkey won't have the Euro this year lol. Voted hot.

All looks very nice and Kusadsai is a good resort for a bit of haggling. Good deal.

Oops, I'm the fool. I mis read your post, apologies.

Recession and All Inclusive in Turkey sounds like spending half your holiday in the loo or worse in hospital
    I love Turkey to bits but always like to choose where I eat - we had friends last year pay a fortune for 5* AI in a well know Turkish resort and it was so bad they couldn't eat there - not even the breakfast.
    And you cant trust reviews because places change hands or management staff so often they can go from brilliant to the pits in no-time at all.
    Just my opinion!

- Scoob

No really, I don't have a crystal ball (but common sense) and I know that Turkey won't have the Euro this year lol.

Hmm common sense eh? I think it depends if you think the appalling exchange rate is because the Euro is particularly strong in the world or the pound is considered weak - LOL

- Scoob

First date now after the 24th April

Shekz0r;4488274

Haha i wonder if it was the same one as i did in 2007. It was all … Haha i wonder if it was the same one as i did in 2007. It was all inclusive but all the food was rubbish and drinks were served in plastic disposable cups (1 per person)

Esat Hotel ????

Banned

I have only had the misfortune to visit turkey for one day - we were on holiday in Rhodes and took the day trip...got there at 11am, i was itching to come back after 2 hours...HATED the place, dirty and almost felt like 3rd world !!!

I wouldnt go to turkey on holiday if you paid me !!!

Many people i know rave about it so it must appeal to some...but not me, not at all !!

VOTED HOT THOUGH.....great deal

I personally dont think its a good deal, especially for April, we went last yr in june 4 of us all inclusive 5 star, and it was really nice, for £1050.00,

Original Poster

pin4apple;4488657

I personally dont think its a good deal, especially for April, we went … I personally dont think its a good deal, especially for April, we went last yr in june 4 of us all inclusive 5 star, and it was really nice, for £1050.00,

Good deal , can you share the details with us if you can recall ?

scoobie;4488259

Come on everyone knows your money stretches further in Turkey than Europe!

ryan7;4488589

Esat Hotel ????

Don't remember the name, it was on the beach and the pool and resteraunt were both on the roof.

loved Kusadasi. last year when we went

worth mentioning that turkish hotels are 1-2*'s below normal european hotels, best check trip advisor before going

hot because og my experiance

scoobie;4488259

BRIXBOY is not 'misleading people', he has meerly cut and paste much of his post from the deal website. Anyway, poor exchange rate £ to Euro is pretty common knowledge. Good deal.

Now, I usually pay in Turkey at least 20 pounds for just an evening meal for me, the missus and my Daughter - I gat a half decent meal but would not pay any less (I know of people who have got really cheap meals but they usually only do it the once!)

Now, if I told you of a food place in Turkey where you could get an evening meal for 1 pound - would you take your family there. And if no, why not?

Now, remembering that this is not a last minute deal, work out how much it will cost (without any profit) for the following -
    Return flight to Turkey (Fuel and taxes) - charter flight remember!
    Return transfer in sweaty coach.
    Hotel room
    Included free drinks - wine, beer, coke, coffee etc.
    Bar staff (unless they work for free for the tips and girls)
    Kitchen and food hall staff?

How much is left for food ingredients? what on earth do you think you will be eating

scoobie;4488259

** removed insulting comment ** how is this misleading?? they were just trying to say that you won't be stung by the Euro rate if you were to take up this offer! Anyone with half a brain can see that, don't be a nob, we're not all idiots!!

** removed insulting comment **

I have a free seat available :whistling:

I bet you're an economist or some finance wizard eh Billy Bob.

You talk about the Euro rate as if it was something to do with the euro - durr - it's to do with the pound and dollar.
    At the moment the Turkish lira has dropped also (but not as much).

Now - bearing in mind that a lot of Turkish GDP is depends on tourism and many people (like you) will flock there this year it is predicted that the TRL will recover somewhat.
    Now unless you believe that the Pound will also recover this year, even a traffic warden can work out what this will do with the GBP TRL exchange rate.

2 years ago was the first time we went to turkey (2 adults & 2 children), we said we would never go anywhere else again, so nice, very clean, so cheap and lovely people. Last year we went and the turkish have caught on, doubled in price, not so nice people anymore and no shop wants to haggle! Will never go to turkey again, ever! and the double prices has nothing to do with the exchange rate, they've just caught on. If your not all inclusive you need to take a lot of money with you. So much dearer that Spain now!

amansk;4488144

the reviews also mentioned something about not allowed to take food up to … the reviews also mentioned something about not allowed to take food up to your room for hygene reasons, not sure how they control that though

why on earth would you want to take the food back to your anyway?????

very strange

v6dlc;4490851

why on earth would you want to take the food back to your anyway?

A midnight snack - can't beat it!

went to turkey last year.
    it was horrendous. if you want knock off sub standard **** to buy, or constantly pestered to eat here( they seem to think we brits only eat burger and pizza), or buy this, or have a haircut or shave, or have you wife and children constantly touched, then turkey is for you.

I will NEVER go back there.

I have been Turkey 6 times, Kusadasi is ok but not the best, if you want a nice area try OLU DENIZ, its beauiful and pleasant there.
    Turkey is beautiful but still very much a poor country, as for the chap who said they grope his wife, ****, its the they are, they love my 6 yr old so, he has white hair and blue eyes, they love it, they are fantastic with children. Yes they do haggle you as they want money, just dont go near markets, and say no and carry on walking past restaurants. Or go o KAYA BELEK HOTEL, has everything there you dont need to leave the site your at, its massive

Banned

Just don't use a Turkish airline...

Hot deal, been to Bodrum a couple of times - always friendly and always hot weather. Last year it was £1 to 2 TL - dunno what it is atm.

im going here in april half term 3-10th and i dont think it was much more than this to go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions