EXPIRED

25p free to cancer research

Click button 5 times & they will give 25p to cancer research.

jamesbrownlondon.com/MTC…e=d

101 Comments

How do I rep it ?? or even add it to hot? I presume these mean the same ??

Nice one, it's a worthy cause. Voted hot + rep

Original Poster

fisherfish;1835046

How do I rep it ?? or even add it to hot? I presume these mean the same ??

Add heat by pressing the red upwards arrow, add rep by clicking on the grey scales (looks like a cloud abit!)

Heat and rep for a good cause

Good find

£695.30 was the amount when i clicked so come on everyone here on HUKD get clicking to push this amount sky high, and post the amount after you clicked.

thanks pinkmelonsmr2

697.75, no popups, just click 5 times and it happens, really is simple, surely between us we could get it through the roof

Original Poster

come on HUKD users the skies the limit. Keep it going!!!! :-D :friends:

can we click more than 5 times? can't find the details on there

:thumbsup:let me click 10 times:)

GOOD POST - HEATED.....:thumbsup:

i'm not sure how it works but hey ho, i clicked in firefox and ie, across 2 pc's lol. I've donated a squidly without moving

H&R added

Total so far £704.75

nice post - heated

Just tried going back to the site and it worked again and again and again and again and........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

good find added heat and done my bit

Total - £727.85

Great find - they need all help they can get!

Warmed you up a bit and tried to rep you but apparently I have to "spread it around a bit" before I can rep you again.

And i thought this was such a nice site.....:whistling:

Gonna get my daughter to add the url to her msn message tomorrow, and tell her to make her friends do it too. that should add about another 100 14 year old girls clicking!!

now £733.90 great find

Excellent spot!

It's well worth checking out the Cancer Research UK website (cancerresearchuk.org/) for details of how to make a monthly donation, every little bit helps, and with Gift Aid (for UK residents) they can claim 28% back from the Government for your donation.

You can click lots of times, but they only donate 25p, which is still great. Heat + Rep added

Just forwarded to about 200 of my mates on my one email account, am just about to do the same on my other email account!!! Maybe we could link it on ebay pages etc??

Pinkmelon- you've outdone yourself on this one!!! Always brilliant posts!

WOW. I just donated money by clicking a button lol

£770.40 as of my post

Hottest deal ever on HUKD.

£781.25

Total so far:

done , heat and rep added.

ive clicked, lovely thing to post:thumbsup:

Thank you very much for this find. I got diagnosed with cancer 7 weeks ago and start my chemo on Monday. This will help a lot of people

over £800 now...

£801.45 its was going up almost like a hit counter whilst I was doing my 5. Good find!

813 !
H&R added - well done pinky !

zezlez;1835077

£695.30 was the amount when i clicked so come on everyone here on HUKD … £695.30 was the amount when i clicked so come on everyone here on HUKD get clicking to push this amount sky high, and post the amount after you clicked.

£671 when i clicked ?:?

Good find heat and rep

Good one pinkmellon, well done, our queen of the freebies!

good idea.

£838.40
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    2. GOT Leaks again614
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions