Groups

26 Inch LCD Television

Banned
    Hello all, i'm looking for a 26 inch lcd television with built in freeview for my room for ideally less than £400 for use with my Xbox 360. I was looking at getting this ebuyer.com/pro…821 but am not sure. Does anybody else have any alternatives within my budget? Any help will be appreciated as i am looking to order tomorrow or Friday, thanks in advance BobbyD.

5 Comments

i would suggest going for a brand that you have heard of, search round for a good deal on either a samsung, sony, lg, toshiba, or panasonic, there the best in my opinion.

i currently have a panasonic 26" which is currently £550 but i got it for a bargain price of £349 from asda a while ago.
    before that i have a cheap dmtech 26" and it was awfull, i was getting burnt images on the screen and really bad picture quality through freeview.

ill post back if i can find a good deal for you.

also may be worth checking out avforums, that's were i found mine

try this one, looks decent to me
    richersounds.com/sho…C46 £349

phillips
    richersounds.com/sho…322 £349

if you can afford upto £400 i would highley suggest this one
    richersounds.com/sho…VDR

its a great t.v 32", its the bigger one of what i have got, the 26" goes for £550 in most places so £400 is a really good price, i gurantee you wont be let down by it

Banned

argos.co.uk/sta…htm - thats a good tv, iv got a bush 32 inch and the picture is amazing

See this search for 26" LCD (including postage & packing)
    offeroftheday.co.uk/sea…=50
    Near the bottom are some LG TVS, Samsung or Sony Bravia for £399 (some of these rrp @ up to £550
    I got to say I haven't actually got any of these, but I'm looking @ getting a similar size tv though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions