Found 13th Feb 2010
I am looking for a good deal on a 26" LCD TV for my son, has anyone any suggestions? mainly used for gaming, but also the odd DVD. Thanks

1. Ask
  2. LCD TV
  3. TV
6 Comments

I just bought earlier today a techwood 26" from Morrisions for £219.

Quite impressed and a great picture plus 2 year warranty.

EBUYER HAVE SOME GREAT DEALS ON AT THE MOMENT (bloomin caps lock)

Do You have a Makro card?
They are doing some good deals on Sony and UMD at the moment

Original Poster

tyke-eng;7842108

Do You have a Makro card?They are doing some good deals on Sony and UMD … Do You have a Makro card?They are doing some good deals on Sony and UMD at the moment

sadly no, use to have one when we lived in CRoydon, but not one near us now, thanks anyway

Original Poster

gym lougar;7831818

I just bought earlier today a techwood 26" from Morrisions for £219.Quite … I just bought earlier today a techwood 26" from Morrisions for £219.Quite impressed and a great picture plus 2 year warranty.

i looked in morrions and they only had a 22" Techwoon (£139, seemed a great deal, if only DS would settle for a 22") or a 36", nothing in between, will keep looking though. Looked like a nice TV but DH has this thing about 'cheap makes' being rubbish! thinks that unless we pay about £350 it will break in 6 months! personally I dont think that always follows, so will keep looking!
Thanks

Original Poster

have visited 5 different morrisons stores today and they all only have 19", 22 " & 32" all said they have never had thw 26", maybe I am in the wrong part of the country? (south east)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions