Groups

26" OR BIGGER TV

i want a new or 2nd hand or reconditioned TV but i hate black so it can either be silver or white but i dont know where to look as the only ones i`ve seen are the white ones on play and they are too pricey for me

so any suggestions please

6 Comments

If you live anywhere near Cheshire I have a 32" set for sale
    Too big / heavy to even consider posting
    Good price and freeview box too if you close enough
    Let me know
    Ta
    Bill

You have a huge problem for new as they are in Black or Black but you can get a LCD 26" from Tesco's for £199 and guess what....Its Black..So if you want Silver you will probably have to go Second hand and with that a big TV...I have a Silver Panny Flat screen which is great cost me a lot of money and I probably won't sell it so even when you do get Silver they will not be cheap...I think after this the 4 horsemen have just entered the room lol

Original Poster

i know its a hard request and i thought people on here would have more infomation to help me and thanks for that

SUPERCOOLWILLOW;5240454

i know its a hard request and i thought people on here would have more … i know its a hard request and i thought people on here would have more infomation to help me and thanks for that

In fairness, it's only been 10 mins

Whereabouts do you live ?

331 posts in 2 weeks is a lot imo, are you sure you need a telly ?

Bill de Sarce;5240481

In fairness, it's only been 10 minsWhereabouts do you live ?331 posts in … In fairness, it's only been 10 minsWhereabouts do you live ?331 posts in 2 weeks is a lot imo, are you sure you need a telly ?

oops, it's 2009 now isn't it, pml

Original Poster

Bill de Sarce;5240481

In fairness, it's only been 10 minsWhereabouts do you live ?331 posts in … In fairness, it's only been 10 minsWhereabouts do you live ?331 posts in 2 weeks is a lot imo, are you sure you need a telly ?

devon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …716
      2. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      4. Freesat - Dave1117

See more discussions